Comments

Comments
    Bluj200 Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    Wow I thought it went on longer then that I liked this show.
    drs11 Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    This show rocked!!! Brooke Theisss, Jamie Luner, Heather Langenkamp...Smokin' HOTT!!!!
    JeanneRaePickle Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    Isn't this show still on TV? It's on TLC now "19 kids and counting"?
    Jukebox980 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    AAHHH, a TGIF favorite. . . i loved this show. . .had a crush on the red head daughter.
    rabidhummingbird Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    Not only were Heather Langenkamp and Brooke Theiss in Elm Street flicks, but Joanne Willette (Connie Lubbock) was one of the girls on the schoolbus in Elm Street 2!

Plus the son would wear a Nightmare on Elm Street 3 tshirt all the time, and there were various Freddy in-jokes throughout the entire series!

all I can say is, "Hellooooo - DVD Release!"
    vittycent09 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    this is a great show!!heather was funny yandd very hot in this show!!she really sang in here!!!
    vittycent09 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    yeah i never really watched the show but i just looked into it becauseim a big heather langenkamp fan and i have a jumbo huge big giant fat and (any other word for big)crush on heather langenkamp i lover im in love with her and if you know any website where u can watch or download just the ten of us pplease let me know i would be very greatful!!!!!!!!!!!ifu want to know how big a fan find me at youtube under the user name vittycent09.
    AiCLC Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    that was cool how both those chicks were in a Nightmare movies, and the son was always wearing a Freddy Krueger t-shirt heh
    robdx169 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Yes it was a spin off of Growing pains. I also remember Heather Langenkamp and Brooke Theiss were both alumni of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies.
    JoltCola Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Let me just say that Jamie Lunar on this show was very "important" to me as a young'n. . . . I have kept my childhood crush on her intact, but only when she's dressed in those hot 80's outfits. Great show. . . .and yes, Coach Lubbock was Mike Seaver's coach/teacher, so it was a spinoff of "Growing Pains".
    Benjo Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I used to watch this show as a kid, but didn't really like it that much. I thought J.R. was cool because he was always causing trouble and always had some weird gadgets that he was messing around with.
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I used to really like this show. I'm going to assume that I was in the minority. ^^
    eep! Posted 8 years 11 months ago