Comments

Comments
    Zyoura Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Loved watching this during the Christmas season
    Love Lover Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    This is one of my favorite Muppet movies.
    Shepard of Suburbia Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    This along with the Nightmare Before Christmas are two of the most awesome Christmas Movies ever.
    Drageye Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    The best version of the christmas carol ever there is also a looney tunes christmas carol movie that come out like 1-2 yrs ago pretty good too.
    TV1985 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    In my opinion, the CBS Special Movie adaptation of A Christmas Carol from 1984, starring George C. Scott as Ebenezer Scrooge was the greatest. Another good adaptaion was the Disney cartoon version. The one with Scrooge McDuck from DuckTales as Mr. Scrooge was a great cartoon adaptaion to A Christmas Carol.
    Millennial Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Oddly enough, in my opinion, this is the best adaptation of Charles Dickens' Christmas Carol.
    TV1985 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    As much as I grew up with The Muppets back in the 80s, I saw this version of A Christmas Carol for the very first time last Christmas. To be very honest, I liked the Muppets Family Christmas television special that first aired back in either 1986 or 1987 a whole lot better. I'll admit that Michael Caine did a good role of Ebenezer Scrooge.

I know that this was the 4th Muppets movie, but since it was released in 1992, two years after Jim Henson's death, it didn't feel the same without Jim Henson. Well, to me at least. But as long as the children loved and still love it, that is fine with me. But they won't know what it was like watching The Muppets when Jim Henson was still alive.

R.I.P. Jim Henson.
    RomanianDaci Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I still have this on VHS
    auburntiger04 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    I still love watching this movie around Christmas! It reminds me of happy times when I was a kid!
    kickapoosenior87 Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    This movie is awesome, it is one of my favorite christmas movies.
    Daikun Posted 9 years 9 months ago
    I love this movie. I used to watch it almost all the time when I was in elementary school.