Comments

Comments
    palmer10 Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    Educational yet very well done and entertaining.
    Metalchick86 Posted 4 years 24 days ago
    I use to get up every morning at 6am to watch this show when i was a kid i loved it
    Chrissy84 Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    The best experiment was the one where you put your arms against the doorway for as long as you could and when you walked out into the room, your arms would rise by themselves. So cool.
    masonx31 Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    watched very few cause it stopped in 1990..
    Bluj200 Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    I liked this show but was too chicken to try any of the experiments.
    starwarskid Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    i was on the show in the 2nd season doing an experment with a frog
    Jt62786 Posted 5 years 26 days ago
    Good show it rocks.
    cacfan Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I remember that banana experiment! I tried it and it worked! I was so proud. The optical illusion one with the two playing cards was my fav.
    axora Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I wasnt able to watch this cause i had to live with my very christian grandma while it aired was it any good?
    death_cab_qt Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    Oh snap! I used to go into my backyard and try to do "experiments" or at least what i thought were experiments... lol
    hourman29 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    Does anyone have any of the episodes on tape?
    edwin Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    mr.wizard was the man. i learned how to make a piece of string stick to an ice cube by putting salt on the ice and laying the string on it from this guy. i also remember an episode where he was slicing a banana without peeling it by taking a needle and thread and putting it through the banana in all kinds of crazy patterns. damn i wanna be a kid again.
    CGxSMASH Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    i think i might've been a little too young for this.
    lexhogan Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    one of my favorites as a kid...long live don herbert!
    silverwing32826 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Kinda harsh here, but the "NEW" generations have lower IQs than we do.
    rob487 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    This used to be on at 6:30am. I would watch it every morning while I was getting ready for school!
    gaynhappy Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    What the fuck, I used to LOVE that show. Mr.Wizard was the shit...
    CartoonNetwork90s Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I have never watched this before. Sounds boring. All it does is just teaches you how to do stuff.
    brantleyjackson Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I remember this show running on Nickelodeon at like 2:00 a.m. When nothing else was on, Mr. Wizard was there.
    Schrye Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Wow... It's been so long. Too long. Why don't they have THESE shows on, they were so much more educational than the crap they try to use to broaden young minds today. Mr. Wizard was straight to the point learning. I actually learned quite a bit watching that show, and for as young as I was when it aired, I actually enjoyed it.
    WCELY Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    RIP Don Herbert
    scyduckzard Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    MAN, this show brings back memories!! This show ROCKED!!!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    wow I didn't know this show has been on until 2000 but it was probably on at 6:00am. I remember when I was like 7 I would wake up somewhere like around 6:00am and I would turn on the TV and they would show Mr. Wizard's World. I never heard of this show at all before I got up at 6:00am but when I first woke up at that time I turned on the TV and they were showing Mr. Wizard's World which was when I first saw it and I was all like "what the heck is this?" I didn't know what it was but I've been waking up at 6:00am watching Mr. Wizard's World and I didn't think it was a bad show. But then sometime while I would watch that show, I saw a VHS tape of that show at the library.
    LivinLegend85 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    i bet u anything he was a virgin
    Moonxtal Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Ah good old Mr. Wizard... When I took a break from watching non-stop cartoons on Nick, I'd tune him in once in a while to see what he would explode or whatever. I can't remember specific experiments, but I do remember him ^^
    Nano512 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    This is one of my faves too. There are DVD sets out /coming out!

SaturdayMorningKid Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    The freezing episode, the different colored flames episode, and sucking soda through a 40ft straw are my favorites :D...

Summertime, that was actually liquid Nitrogen, Nitro-Glycerine is a HIGH explosive, Mr. Wizard never woulda servived that one...

And PJ, that vampire duck was Count Duckula, hehe... all that matters is that you remember :D
    SummertmeBrews Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    THis show Rock my socks off every saturday... Remembering he had one of the first Radar-gun and the kid said he seen one when his father got "pull over" once..

Yes Beta_XY, they did get away with a lot of things that they can't these days, like the one episode of Nitro-Glycerine- freezing the hell out of stuff. Great show'
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Mr. Wizard kicked major ass!!! I was bored with Bill Nye.
    Retroman25 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I used to have a book by this guy.
    Sneakers00 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    weirdest show BUT cool show too I watchd this whenever I could I liked learning all the weird stuff on it
    it should come back on
    Midee Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Hmmm... HMMM, AHA!

As much as I love Bill Nye, he definitely owes a lot to Mr Wizard.
    BenJabotuya Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Ahh, Those were the days when Nickelodeon WAS Nickelodeon. I Always watched this show and was awed by the use of his experiments.
    kevin7961 Posted 9 years 8 days ago
    The one and only Mr. Wizard who showed us the incredible and fun side of science acctually began his his TV apperaences in 1955 on the show Watch Mr. Wizard. Here is a links to a website talking about the show. http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/W/htmlW/watchmrwiz/watchmrwiz.htm