Comments

Comments
    FruitBrute Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    I used to have a HUGE crush on "Isis"
    EVAHREYES Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    IS THERE A DVD OF THIS SERIES I LOVED WATCHING THIS SHOW
    mightybfan Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    I wish this was on dvd,with Shazam.She's good,but no Wonder Woman.
    cabinboy62 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    Isis was one of my favorite saturday morning television shows. Togther with Captain Marvel (Shazam) made for a fun filled and learned childhood development. When I discovered that all the shows were going to be on DVD, I could not wait to get mine and have watched it several times. I do believe, that Isis definitely preceeded Wonder Woman whose was portrayed by the irrestible Lynda Carter. Without Isis, there would have been no Wonder Woman, Bionic Woman, Zena and more. So thank you Isis. Would love to see a modern day remake of the tv show.
    Steven430 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    The crossover episodes with Captain Marvel was really cool!
    Filmationman Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Isis can out one full year before Wonder Wonman. I don't think Isis copied her, If I had to guess it was the other way around!
    debrasjohndavey Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    i watched this show everytime it was on tv and i liked it which i still do today too but another show i love and of course it came on tc every saturday too and that was shazam! debra
    Dovebyrd Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    This was my favorite morning show... I can still hear her calling "Oh Mighty Isis!" all these 30 years later in my head.

I was Isis when we played heroes. How very cool to find this here!

80sangel Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    It was kind of like Wonder Woman. But I think in real life by the time Isis got through her hole calling the Goddes Isis to her, that the bad guys could have gotten her.
    montoya Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Just like Wonder Woman but Ilike it,I was still little when this came out.
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 8 years 1 month ago