Comments

Comments
    92DreamMaster Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    This is a truly powerful and amazing movie. I saw it too many times when I was little, I swear my third grade teacher only owned one VHS and had to periodically make us shut up. Besides that, I'm truly surprised I was never the least bit bothered by this movie.
    Shepard of Suburbia Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    When I was little this movie frightened me a little. Watching it now, it's such a wonderful masterpiece and feel like one of the most realistic animated films based on a true story.
    lawlwhut Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    Does anyone remember the little plush camel this came with? I still have mine! :)
    pthought Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    Absolutely love this movie. I will never forgive myself for not seeing it in theaters...
    DMoney89 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    Ah Prince of Egypt....

Back when Dreamworks made good movies....

They were on POINT with this one. I'm not even Christian yet I still found (and still find) this movie to be epic.
    benton gold Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    I don't like it.
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I love this movie. The beginning used to make me sad.
    Annie Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    It was a good movie, w/singing! +encouraging+
    TinyNietzchePose Posted 6 years 26 days ago
    omgz!!! i love this movie! i could watch it over and over again and never get bored of it! and omg i love the soundtrack! i even went so far as to download the songs in different languages XD

on a side note though;; this movie is not intended to be some sort of fascist christian type of thing. its not even that christian! there's no reference to christ or anything! if anything, its more lenient towards the Jewish religion, and a little towards Islam as well. AND whoever says that this flick is entirely true to the Exodus version of how Moses liberated the Jews, is oh so mistaken..The movie strays from the actual story in so many ways [that I won't go into right now on account of my desire to avoid a rant].

anyway! this is one of my favorite movies, of all time..
    CandyCane Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    Another sad movie...
    Psycho Mantis Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I watched this in class.I'm not trying to insult it but I was bored.
    daniellerenee91 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    i have this on dvd. i love to watch it all the time
    videos4ever Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    We watched this movie in my R.E. class at school 'couple weeks back! THE worst movie i have ever seen!
    KachieChan Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I ADORE the sound track of this movie, and when I was young (and Christian) I thought it was the shit.

Now, I don't care for the movie plot, but it's written pretty well and the animation is ridiculously well done.

A year ago, I saw an ice show and the performers did a song from the prince of Egypt (Deliver Us).
    julian06 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    how do u c it?
    Trashley Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Ehhh...I knew I'd come across this sometime. I don't like this movie at all.