Comments

Comments
    Dougfunnie Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    The episode dat was funny as ish was when Myles was smokin weed! Lol,, when moesha came home she saw the kitchen a wreck cuz Myles had the munchies.CTFUUU
    Coco Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    used to be one of my favs!
    jordon234 Posted 5 years 12 days ago
    This show was the boom!!1
    grindcore fan Posted 6 years 18 days ago
    What a shitty TV show. Everything UPN made sucked ass.
    bunniez Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    OMG! i love this show, it was soo funny.
    misch3riedior Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Hakeem didn't die in '01, he died in '05.... Sad death tho. Seemed like a few ppl from that show had bad luck. Remember Ohaji? Romeo from Steve Harvey (real name: Merlin Santana)? He died in '03. And we all know the situations Brandy, Shar Jackson, and Ray-J....
    misch3riedior Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Everybody say Moeeeeeessssssshhhaa!!!

Still love this show. This was one of those shows that when it came on everyone had to be quiet lol. When it was 8 o'clock on a Monday and later on a Tuesday-- it was Moesha time. I remember doing that with my cousin until the show ended. We were so lame lol.

But the show got corny when Mo went to college. And Brandy's started to suck. She wasn't the same upbeat Mo that she used to be.. And why would they ever put her with Hakeem? That used to freak me out when they kissed cuz i was soooo weir- no, it was disgusting..

Loved Q, he was such a fake thug lol. Kim was soo ditzy funny and Myles was always crackin jokes...

*** '70's, '80's, '90's TV = TV at it's best ***

mlw1984 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I liked it as a kid, but now I find it to be bad. Brandy should stick to singing, but her albums haven't been good since 2002.
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    The show sucks so badly. All UPN shows suck minus the newer Star Trek shows.
    yearof79 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Brandy's brother Ray J. was on "the Sinbad show" as the adopted son.
    yearof79 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I guess no one remembers Brandy's first TV roll as the daughter on "Thea"
    along with "Jason Weiver" (the guy who plays young Micheal Jackson in the TV movie).
    missk123187 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    i love this show but did u know in 2001 after the show was over or cancled hakeem died in a car accident
    ToysRUskid Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    lmfao. I loved this when I was like...6
    xo_laiNybaBi_ox Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    i was too young to watch this show at first, but i started watching it in like 2000. good show!