Comments

Comments
    violet2580 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    LOVED it... does anyone remember a magazine w/ this name?
    JJDL Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    Absolutely loved this show!
    Steel Trap Mind Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    As a kid, I had a huge crush on 'Lisa' from the first cast.

smill0313 - MathMan ruled, but you're thinking of Square 1 TV - an equally great PBS show in its own right!
    valiant1940 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    Thanks for these compilations.

I used to see this show all the time.

redheadeddawn Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    I LOVED this show! I still remember the theme song words, or some anyway. So COOL!
    smill0313 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    MATH MAN! MATH MAN! remember when he would have to solve math problems to keep that tornando thingy from eating him?
    Steve Nash PWNS Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    IF I remember right, this show had a catchy opening song? At least catchy to me when I was five.
    Chromie Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I absolutely loved this show!

TV just is not the same...no quality kids shows on now. *sigh*
    CGxSMASH Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    3-2-1, contact!
    fricken loved it.
    jerseygirl Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    i remeber this how stupid it was!!
    This_guy Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Never really watched this (information overload), unless they showed it in class after lunch. The theme song is pretty epic IMO.
    redheart26 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I really miss this show it made learning about math and science fun. I wish they would bring it back in reruns or at least put it on DVD. The bloodhound gang was cool.
    scwahls Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    really takes me back! i loved the bloodhound gang!
    mboyce Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    THE BLOODHOUND GANG!!!!!!
    tinabaeba Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    awsome!!!
    aumakajo Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    I remember watching 321 contact scared as ALL heck when 'The Case of the Cackling Ghost' espisode came on. It was PARTIALLY okay because my 110 lb. Giant Schnauzer named Sam was there to protect me. I'm glad that some shows that we as kids watched are on dvd like the Muppet Show etc, because they were cool to watch then and now that I have my own children I'd love them to learn some things and pass it on. There are some good lessons on those old shows. The closest you can find now is Noggin which isn't too bad, but there need to be some more substance to tv. My kids are more interested in the pc because there is not only tv shows but games to boot.
    abcpbs Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    My favorite episode would be the recycling one because 13 years ago we had an assembly in our school called "Earth Day." we watch this episode of 321 contact that was about our enviorment and the recyling and trash. But hey we are in a global warming how we are going to stop this? I hope they release this on DVD so I can see this one again.
    1981trooper Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I remember this show. It is one of my fondest memories of growing up. I remember getting home from school and my Mom would let us watch TV for about an hour, this is one of the shows I would watch. I really enjoyed it and it was educational too! I also watched another show right after it about some kids and an old man who went out on a fishing boat. It was also on PBS, but I can't remember the name. If anybody knows the name I would appreciate it.
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    i do remember this show 1-2-3- contact.....
    i remember an episode where you learned about big machienary sorry i cant spell it's kinda late....
    peeweeprince Posted 7 years 11 days ago
    is there a 321 sesame street
    SilverWolf74 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I miss this show. I was more into the earlier episodes with Mark, Trini, and Lisa though. One of my favorite episodes was when Trini was at a KISS concert. Anyone remember that one? I always had a major crush on Trini and Lisa. The Bloodhound Gang was pretty cool too. I remember there was one episode of that about a "cackling ghost" that involved moths. That was a creepy episode, but I loved it! :-) Remember when a major makeup job was done on Mark turning him into an old man? That and there was a time when Mark was making a cake and accidentally made green frosting or something... Because of Trini, since I was a kid, I've always known the colors of the rainbow by heart because of how she taught the "ROY G. BIV" trick. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet. I'd love to see these shows again. Unfortunately, I was late getting a Dish. Then Noggin started to show less and less of it till they completely removed it. Just like they did with The Electric Company and Sesame Street Unpaved. Let's hope 3*2*1 Contact makes it to DVD! Not only for me to relive all the great memories, but also to show my little girl what Daddy used to watch back when he was little. ;-)
    Asazi Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I tried to never miss an episode of this when I was a kid
    RainbeauBrite80 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Boy did I have a crush on Mark and Miguel! I also loved the dripping water...odd. I watched the show every damn day. Every Friday they had the Bloodhound Gang. My favorite series was "the Tropics." I also wanted Trini's hair and body and Lisa's smile and eyes. I was such a little weirdo.
    pokinsmot Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    the dripping water used to fixate me...
    magehound Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    the bloodhound gang was about the main reason i watched it. i truly believe CSI traces it's origin back to 321 Contact and the Bloodhound Gang.
    friskypuppy Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I remember watching this show in the 80s. I remember once in awhile in science classes theyd show us these too. I used to love this show. The intro is so catchy. I remember The Blood Houd Gang aswell.
    snowmonkie44 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    when iwas in grade school we used to watch the reruns for our science hour. lol!!
    scyduckzard Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    SharonTheJedi, I know EXACTLY what u r talking about, w/ "The Bloodhound Gang" I remember it VIVIDLY
    SharonTheJedi Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I remember this show and the beginning especially the baby being kissed and the frog. Wasn't there a short at the end that they played sometimes called "The Bloodhound Gang"? The song was "Where ever theres trouble, we're there on the double. We're the Blood Hound Gang". Anyone remember that?
    DreamDancer Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I remember a slightly different title. They still had some of the scenes, but the song was a little different.

I remember being creeped out by that frog when I was little.
    dhjustin Posted 8 years 24 days ago
    i wish they bring the show back or at least have re-runs of it
    ooliyo Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    WHEN EVER THERES TROUBLE, WE'RE THERE ON THE DOUBLE, WE'RE THE BLOODHOUND GANG............... IF YOUV'VE GOT THE CRIME, WE'VE GOT THE TIME, WE'RE THE BLOODHOUND GANG!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Celeste Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    This was by and large one of my favourite shows.
    Lottech96 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I know the one you're talking about Crazy.
    that one had the biking skelleton in it.
    I like this one with the old school compGfx.
    Crazy4Nostalgia Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Also, this is one of the shows from back when Noggin wasn't half Nick Jr, half The N. The Phred On Your Head generation.
    Crazy4Nostalgia Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    That's not the one I remember. Too slow.
    Harpsiccord Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I hope someone comes up with the intro soon... Let's see... "if anything happens contact... it's on contact". I think that's how it went.
    80sGuru Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    correction: Gnag should be Gang
    80sGuru Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    isn't this the show that had the mini show the Bloodhound Gang in it? I remember the lyrics to it:

Wherever there's trouble
    We're there on the double
    We're the Bloodhound Gnag
    if you got the crime
    we got the time
    we're the Bloodhound Gang

I could swear that was on 3-2-1 Contact
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I used to watch this all the time :)
    jerbojones Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    boy I remeber watching the bllodhound gang on that show.
    Simpfan83 Posted 9 years 2 days ago
    I think I remember this but I'm not sure, Somebody get the Show Opening for it!!
    eep! Posted 9 years 13 days ago
    fucking awesome. i NEED to see the intro.."contact..."
    robmon300 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    you can learn something from this show .