Comments

Comments
    Goofball Posted 11 months 1 hour ago
    I remember buying Charlie's Angels bubblegum cards. Farrah Fawcett was my favorite at first, then I fell in love with Cheryl Ladd.
    Retro Wop Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    Watched this show every week when it was new, I loved the Angeles. I remember thinking what a fool Bosley was for not trying to get with any of the Angeles. These 3 lit up the screen on this show. The new movies just don't have the same feel to them as the classic series.
    FruitBrute Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    Kate Jackson was my favorite *)
    Interplanet Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    Awww... I remember when i was child i fall in love with this trio.
    XD...
    The hottest chiks I've ever seen. My favourite was Sabrina Duncan (Ohh... those eyes)!
    THX for god Ican still watch them on AXN Crime...
    mightybfan Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    I also loved Charlie's Angels as a child! They were my childhood heroines! I loved the openings to Season 1-5. My favorite angels are Kelly and Kris.
    nick Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    R.I.P Farrah Fawcett
    tommy42134 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    kate jackson was my dream girl....the first celeb i remember having a crush on....i wanted to marry her....lol i also remember this show spawning another celeb crush...tawnya roberts who joined the show later on in the series.id love to see some reruns of this show.
    andrea88 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    i love this show so much. i wanted the be kelly garret aka jaclyn smith. she was so beautiful and stylish.
    peanuts Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I wanted to be Jacylyn Smith when I grew up. She was so beautiful and still is now.
    killjoy Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Kate was always my favorite Angel
    jaklumen Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Many folks nowadays will recognize Tanya Roberts as Midge Pinciotti in That '70s Show. Personally, I never remembered her, as most of the reruns were of the earlier seasons.

I found out that Farah Fawcett left the show because of a contract dispute (she wanted more money), but returned for a brief time to fulfill the obligations of the contract.

David Doyle recently was the voice of the Grandpa in the cartoon series Rugrats on Nickelodeon, before he died. (R.I.P., Mr. Doyle.)

I was pleased that John Forsythe was featured in the movie remakes, but was dismayed that the current anti-gun sentiment of Hollywood forbade the Angel characters from using guns, focusing more on martial arts moves. I do believe that Drew Barrymore is becoming quite the producer, however (Never Been Kissed being one of her first movies) and I really enjoyed Full Throttle.
    Rogue73 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    this women still kick tail. :)