Comments

Comments
    benton gold Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    My grandpa loves this show.
    DangerMouse1981 Posted 7 years 23 days ago
    This show began airing on the local Public Broadcasting Station about 10 years ago. My mom absolutely looooooooooooooves Ms. 'Bouquet'. lol
    Furienna Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I don't think Hyacinth is a monster. She's a pain in the butt though.
    boogle21 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I loved this show, I've started collecting some of the dvd's...too funny!
    captainmami Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I used to stay up and watch Keeping Up App. and after Are you being served, when I was like 14. They still aire both and I love to watch them. Don't be to hard on Hyacinth, she wanted a certain lifestyle and nobody stood in her way...not even Richard who inevitably rolled over for her on every occasion. Although in one episode he did contemplate divorcing her. I also loved the never there son who sucked money from them.
    frank91965 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    A funny show. Especially her name. "The Bouquet Residence, The lady of the house speaking". "My name is Bouquet, B-U-C-K-E-T, Oh, no its not Bucket, its Bouquet". The situations she gets into are very very funny.
    SharonTheJedi Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    When I was visiting my parents I was checking out what they had on there Tivo list and this show came up. I watched one with my mum (she's from England) and we laughed the whole way through.. Plus I like asking her questions about how England used to be (she's 72 now and hasn't been back since she moved to the states almost 50 years ago.)..
    Anyway, now I have been Tivoing it and I LOVE IT!! Watch it every night after the younglings go to bed.
    audiocontrol Posted 9 years 6 months ago
    Sadly...I watch this show every friggin' day. The show is just so weird, yet at times really funny...basically got hooked on it one night after watching it with my grandma...at the time I actually fell asleep halfway into it (too young to appreciate british comedy).

My favorite episode has to be where they go to the Rolls Royce dealership. OMFG...funny stuff.
    Snppls Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    This show is awesome. I just ordered the entire dvd collection.
    Some jokes were rather predictable, such as the Onslow and Daisy's dog always barking at Hyacinth and Liz's beaker accidents but even while you knew what's was gonna happen it was still funny. Onslow's sarcastic remarks were the best thing about this show though.