Comments

Comments
    jeffjmarks Posted 5 months 12 days ago
    Little Bear, Richard Scarry, Gullah Gullah Island And All Of Your Nick Jr Favorites Will Return Tomorrow Because Coming Up It's More Blue's Clues As Blue's Big Tuesday Continues Here On Nick Jr.
    jeffjmarks Posted 5 months 12 days ago
    If You're Looking For Little Bear, Richard Scarry Or Gullah Gullah Island? There All Be Back Tomorrow On Nick Jr. Because Another Episode Of Blue's Clues Is Coming Up Next As Blue's Big Marathon Continues Here On Nick Jr!
    jeffjmarks Posted 5 months 13 days ago
    It's My Recorded Blue's Big Tuesday VHS In April 1998 And The Episodes Are:
    1.What Time Is It For Blue?
    2.What Experiment Does Blue Want To Try? (New Episode)
    3.Blue Wants To Play A Song Game!
    4.Mailbox's Birthday.
    5.What Is Blue Afraid Of?
    6.What Does Blue Need?
    7.Blue Wants To Play A Game!
    8.What Does Blue Want To Build? (New Episode)
    9.A Snowy Day.
    10.Blue's Story Time.
    poop785 Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    i used to watch blues clues but joe came then i quit watching it
    MikoAmu Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    That show was cool until Joe came, it went downhill.
    199478q29 Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    I loved this show when I was youngger nowadays its alright but nowadays it kind of sucks becuse Steven Burns isnt there anymore and his creeppy brother Joe toke over now Steve is in a rock band from what I know of and heck yeah I still sing the mail song EPIC I LOVE IT and as well as the blues clues song.
    Riahgrl86 Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    I still sing the "here's the mail" song to my daughter when we see the mail truck lol I used to watch this show just to annoy my mom, but now when it shows reruns on nickjr my daughter loves it!
    rpm61787 Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    Steve heres a clue....dogs arent blue, take your dog to a fucking doctor hes sick.
    ninjaturtle87 Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    i wish steve had never left. the show was never the same without him. *sigh*
    since97 Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    i used to watch this when i was little. i liked steve better than the new guy.
    kingleoice Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    I lke steve !!! :(
    kurisu89 Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    man. i STILL love this show. i mean, reruns with steve that is. i HATE max or w/e his name is. i watched so much i could mimic blues voice. i still love to play around and do it sometimes. one of the FEW kids shows that never got tiring. :)
    MandyPandy Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    I loved this show SO much when I was little. I always thought that Blue was a boy though. I guess because when I was little I thought that blue was for boys and pink was for girls.
    Johanna Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    I remember being a little kid and watching Nick Jr. at 10 a.m. to watch Steve's Last day. It was so sad, I watched this show after that. But it was never quite the same...
    kyliecarefree Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    I loved it until they replaced Steve!
    tyshizal Posted 5 years 1 day ago
    Steven didnt go to college he just pursued his musical career.
    temasongu Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    It's hard to believe this show is listed here on RetroJunk. Man, times sure are flying. Sometimes I wish I was about 5 to 10 years younger so I could have enjoyed a show like this. I like the whole clue-searching audience participation aspect. It reminds me a lot of Ghost Writer, another awesome 90's show.
    Jt62786 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    I love the sketch drawing. I use to play along with the show. when this aired. OMHG
    powerpuffsofi Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    i loved the first guy steve!!!
    frgz4evr Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    Oh my goshhhh when I was like a little kid this was my favorate show I aggree the new dude killeddddd the showw dudee I miss stevee!!!!
    bcbolo Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I loved watching Blue's Clues, but I think that the new guy on the show killed it when Steve "went to college."
    Sailor Gold Rabbit Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I loved Blue's Clues back when Steve was host. I cried when he left, and, to be honest, sometimes I still do when I think about him. I agree that Blue's Room killed the show.
    FYI - Steve didn't die. He's alive and well.
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    My all time favorite Nick Jr show!!! :D And funguy10 is right about Steve. I also agree with him that Blue's Room destroyed the concept of the show, but I really liked Steve better than Joe.
    axora Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    He died?
    funguy10 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    This show died for me when they introduced Blue's Room. I found it extremely pointless for Blue to talk by physically speaking because playing Blue's Clues is what he'd do to talk.
    mattiek93 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    i really hope he didnt die. i loved him. i lost intrest when joe came on. he suxx.
    oldschool4eva Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    I heard that he died as well, but then I also heard that it was just a rumour.
    ecall1 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    steve quit to pursue a sinnging career and later died of a drug overdose
    FoiledDragon Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Steve was the fucking best, then in the storyline they made it that steve was moving and his cousin WITH A DIFFERENT SWEATER AND LESS CHARM would move in and take care of blue. That's when I lost all interest.
    queenkiedis217 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    steve quit because he didn't want to be known as "oh that guy in blues clues" or "Steve from blues clues" i didn't know the show stopped airing though.
    CandyCane Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    i agree siestakeyfl
    siestakeyfl Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    steve was losing his hair and going bald. i dont really understand y he quit though cuz i mean no 4 year old care about hair loss
    Backfromthedead Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    they so ruined it with joe. whatever happened to steve?
    90sKiddAllThaWay Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    It was ALL ABOUT STEVE!
    Steve was THE BOMB!!
    : )
    I had almost everything of Blues Clues!
    I Loved the show, but i STRONGLY agree...
    JOE ruined the Whole thing for me!!!

Stupid Joe!!
    crazedfishher Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    This show was my life, :)
    There were a wide variety of rumors on why steve left the show.. I believed it was because of drug use.
    Ahaha, if steve hadn't left the show i'd still probably be watching it to this day.
    mariobro27 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    steve chose to leave as stated in a 10th aniversary vid.
    ilovemohawks Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I still think Steve left because he had to go to jail. Anyways, I loved it. I stopped watching it after Joe came along though.
    kylewhite Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I tought steeve was off the show because he killed himself...
    Blue96sky Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    ????
    Shannabananababe Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    LOL, They kicked steve off the show cause he was going bald? That's so funny! But I do think the show was better with Steve. Although i did stop watching it a little after Joe because it wans't as interesting anymore.
    pyt19 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    i watched this show when i was like 9 years old...i didn't care if i was too old i loved it
    funguy10 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Steve didn't do drugs. The bald truth why he left the show was just that. He was going bald! So, in the 3-part T.V. movie, they wrote him out in a way kids could understand-by making him move way to college. Joe was good too. I actually thought he was more fun than Steve! Steve did appear again for 1 last time on the 100th episode. The show was ruined in my opinion when the Blue's Room segment was introduced. A fairy known as Moona flew down to earth on the night of a full moon and told Blue she was born in a room where she could talk and gave her the key to that room. Turns out, the room was in a very unlikely place-a small, hexagonal, box. Inside the room, Blue could talk. I don't like this because it destroyed the show's concept. You know Blue Played Blue's Clues to talk to the viewer. In the 1-hour T.V. movie "Blue's Baby Brother" which aired to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Blue's Clue's, Blue and Joe(Joe in Blue's Room?!) go to a special land when they find out Blue has a baby brother waiting for him. There, they meet up with a White Puppy named Sprinkles. He follows them on thier journey and learns his colors, letters, numbers and stuff and gets Multicolored dots.. all over him body. Then at the end, Blue Breaks him the news: HE is Blue's Baby brother and he follows Blue and Joe back to Blue's Room to live with them.
    funguy10 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    You mean that new White puppy with the multicolored dots? He's O.K.
    ashestamour Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    wait, steve did drugs?? I was told that he got sick of working there, so he quit.. where did you all hear that he did drugs?
    ashestamour Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I loved this show! I still love it, I just wish they didn't ruin it by getting rid of steve. and whats with the new Blues Room thing? Its retarded! I miss steve! I also miss my old PC Game of this, my brother broke it. damn him.
    misch3riedior Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    My nephew made me watch this. It was Blue Clues galore when he was younger.. Can't front, I did watch it on my own most of the time lol.

Remember when they had that awful rumor that old Steve overdosed and died. Damn, that was wrong...
    LivelyLorikeet Posted 7 years 22 days ago
    I watched this show when it first came on; I think it's gone downhill over time.
    SuperSpaceGirl Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I Like Sprinkles
    animefan123 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Steve was always cool.
    Thanks for doing your part, your sure are smart! We can doing anything, you want to do!
    Gooball Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    2 things:
    1:(to blueluigi)OMG I would go nuts (in an exited way of course) If Squidward was the host of Blues Clues!!!
    2:A Bouncing Ball version of the Ending Theme? Classic. (>^_^
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Oops what I mean't to say was:
    I wounder what Blue's Clues would have been like if Squidward was the host (I said Joe instead)
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I remembered the commercial of putting Joe on Blue's Clues. The commercial said that it was gonna be Squidward (from Spongebob) and then Joe comes and says "Hey! I'm gonna be the new host of Blue's Clues. Steve's Brother Joe." LOL I wonder what Blue's Clues would be like if Joe was the host.

Oh and also the commercial said that Steve needed to go to college. Think they will put Steve back on after he graduates?
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I remembered when I was little, they would show the same exact Blue's Clues episode through out THE WHOLE ENTIRE WEEK!!!!!! They don't still do that when it airs do they?
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 28 days ago
    Check out the dubbed epiosde of blue's clues on youtube but it's divied into three parts. Go to youtube.com and type in serach: "Blue's clues dub" You'll see there is 3 parts into the dubbed epiosde of Blue's clues!
    It's so Crack up! It's One epiosde when Steve was firguing out what blue wanted to buy. (Normal Title) The name of the epiosde I think is called: Math! Check it out now!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Thanks a lot officer bill for stretching out the comments page.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Oh yeah and also you people do know the reason why the page is stretched out right? Well it's because officer bill posted a comment that stretches out the whole entire page.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Wow it's been 10 whole years since the show came out. And I still remembered back when the first episode premired. It first premired during primetime.
    rksexy2finger Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Davisrocks Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    man the tenth aneversary of this show was like on monday. i didn't even know it was around a decade
    rksexy2finger Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Yes the page is no longer fucked up looking now i don't have the scroll right just to view this page. I can view it like I view any other show on this site.
    rksexy2finger Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Maybe theres no comments anymore because theres no intro. I added the intro 2 days ago so hopefully if this show appears under the latest junk people would post here again.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I cannot believe nobody's gonna post here anymore. Come on, Don't act like you never watched this show when you were a kid.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I Kinda miss Steve. Why did they mess up a good
    Toddler show by Replacing Steve with his brother Joe?
    Come on, You know you wanana tell me.
    rksexy2finger Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    The reason why they kicked steve off the show is because in early 1998 rumors about steve doing drugs had started but back than they didn't believe it. Than in 2002 they found out the rumor was true and because of the fact that the show is meant to appeal to young children they had no choice but to kick steve off probabily because they don't want children to be influenced by someone who did drugs and thats why they put joe on than it was canceled dunno why probabily because the fact that steve the person that everyone knew as host left and I guess viewers didn't like joe as a host so they had no choice but to cancel it.
    retro_junkieee Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    the show bombed when joe came along. steve was SO much better.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I used to love this show when it first ever came out 1996. I think they still air this on Nick jr and Saturdays on CBS. Man This was such a great show.
    RetroSeaside Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Remember when they played the same episode each week when it first came out?
    G UNIT Posted 9 years 13 hours ago
    Steve was and is the shit...i don't follow the new episodes too much...but when it first came out it was pretty koo...he made drawing seem so easy! and what i wouldn't give to have a thinking chair
    Shadow Mist Posted 9 years 22 days ago
    I used to watch this when I was little. I thought it was cute.