Comments

Comments
    Celeste Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    I think Jerry was about 12 or 13 in this show. His voice changed a lot after this.
    mightybfan Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    I watched this as a teenager,Saturday afternoons.I had a huge crush on him. too bad he's married with twins now. Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca R? I'm engaged to Don berden and will be married next September.
    Jukebox980 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    HA HA HA YES! I remember this. . . Early Sunday Afternoons. . . this was when Jerry O'Connell was fat!
    Lottech96 Posted 6 years 23 days ago
    heh I was wondering when this was coming here!! prolly Jerry O'Connell's best series ever!!
    2bstrong4 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    Man! I Had Forgotten About This Show....Sweeet!! I Remember Him Flying...Man I Wish I Could Go Back! Just To The Times Sitting In Front Of The T.V. With My Sis And Bro. 80's RULE!!
    scyduckzard Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Just HOW OLD was Jerry O'Connell when he made this show??
    blackphoenix77 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I used to like this show when Quinn--er--whatever his name was on that show--tried to be a superhero and had this hells large comic book collection. When they started moving into "dating stories" and left his powers on the backburner, I stopped watching(hey, i was a kid, I didn't wanna see ppl making out).

Hair spray cans to fly--god, I miss the '80's.
    Joe_Quarterback Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    The Second Intro has the title in Italian (and it says "My Friend Ultraman". Sounds awful, huh?). To Mexico and LatinAmerica the name was just translated (My Secret Identity - Mi Identidad Secreta). I used to watch this when I was 9, and it was kinda cool.
    Owepar Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Ultraman! Jerry O'Connell young and skinny... This one seriously needs to be on DVD so we can evaluate whether it's as good as memory's made it out to be... or not. Prob'ly the latter.
    jerbojones Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I liked this show when I was younger especially being into comic books and all. I wonder if I would still like it now though.
    eep! Posted 9 years 26 days ago