Comments

Comments
    mightybfan Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    I have All the Elizabeth,Sweet Valley University,Sweet Valley High:Senior Year,Sweet Valley High,Sweet Valley Junior High,The Unicorn Club Sweet Valley Team,Sweet Valley Twins. I have some Sweet Valley Kids,but would like to have all of it. I loved this show! the guys were cute and all the girls were beautiful. I want season 1 on dvd.
    Bluj200 Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    I love this show. It was what I thought my life was going to be like in high school. I love the twins and the delimas. I just wonder which of the twins was the show "The Game"?
    Rogue303 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I read all the books when I was a kid... I'm so sad my Mom got rid of them! I frigging loved this show!!!
    animefan123 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I used to read these books when I was in the 5th grade.
    breeanne Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Lol , im 13 at the moment .
    & in my library they have about 17
    sweet valley books & I LOVE THEM !
    right now im reading left at the alter ,
    it amazing =)

p.s - if anyone knows a site where you can purchase
    all the books , or a free online reading site please let me know .

=)
    misch3riedior Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    The theme song! Oh the theme song! How I love thee? lol. SWEEEEEET VALLEY--- SWEET VALLEY HIIIIIIIGGGGGHHH!!! Lol @ how much I loved the ad libs too..

I loved this show so much. Most chicks did. Guess it was cuz we all thought that's wht high school would be like and that we'd actually get to look that grown lol AND have boyfriends. Lookin back they don't look as old as they did back then... Jess was my fave. Lila drove me bonkers *she was soo conceited--- pretty much another Amber from Clueless*

Everyone else I vaguely remember but I used to wake up sooo early just so I couldn't miss it on a Saturday morning *along with Power Rangers and SBTB lol*. It's just one of those nostalgic corny shows that you never forget....The books were another must-have read.

*** '70's, '80's, '90's TV = TV at it's best ***
    SummertmeBrews Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    such plastic smiles, they were hating life i bet
    80sangel Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I read the books when I was little and Elizabeth was my favorite. There was also a game that came out before the program. It was kind of like the old Mystery Date Game in the 60's. You chose a girl (Liz, Jess, Lila or Enid) and you moved around the board collecting the things you need for the date. But the show was pretty ok it kept as close as you could get to some of the books. so :)
    luvya525 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    i loved this show, i was addicted to the books.
    ReneeKG Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I liked the theme song!! I remeber watching this and reading the books. I read one the books again (as an adult) an realized that they were kinda dumb. But I loved them as a kid!!
    kissyFUR Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Cool!! I collected all the books as a little girl cause of the pics on the front....but I never read a whole one.
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I used to watch this in secret, for the most part. I know I would've been teased immensely if my folks knew I liked that show. lol

I loved it, and pretty much wished I had the lives they did when in High School. I think I was a freshman when I first saw it.

I never did get into the books much, even though I had some of them.
    kelsokid18 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I was still pretty young when this was cool, but I still wanted to bone those twins.
    mistresschimera Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    The show was okay..I liked Todd#1 over Todd #2. The books were better though.
    Rictof Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Didn't they make a boardgame of this too? I remember seeing commercials about it, not sure though. Didn't they also have Jason David Frank from Power Rangers on it for a season?
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Hated the books, hated the show. The Babysitters Club series was much better
    alexandria Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I don't know why I loved the books or this show.. hey, I was a kid!

BTW, I saw the actress who plays Lila on Sabrina the Teenage Witch as one of Libby's sidekicks.
    gillz107 Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    ^^^ Damn!! Angry much?!!
    mrs.link Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    i wanna bloody punch lila fowler in the mouth!!!i never saw the show but the books were ok ish i guess.