Comments

Comments
    JesseInRetroLand Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    @raymondjtoth Not anymore. With reruns broadcast on The Hub, you can see it on TV too.
    Oroku Saki Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    In my opinion this is the best 80's sitcom and my favorite.
    Bartsudz99 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    love it. alex is amazing bc mjf plays him and does comedic performance. how does the show end again (final episode 2 parts)? wat happens in the series finale???
    Loffogus6 Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    Sha la la la!!LOL!!!
    drs11 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    The show is cool!!
    raymondjtoth Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    to see fianly ties agen you need skyangel ther site is www.skyangel.com and then tune into thsi oen every week thay are on same channel differnt times thow herwe is info FamilyNet 2/2/2010 9:00:00 PM Family Entertainment Family Ties
    HelloKitty Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I thought Alex was funny. Later on in several season, Mallory was funny too. Towards the last few seasons Steven was REALLY funny!
    lexhogan Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    liked it
    700rhats Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I never liked this show. The sets were very plain, and the show just seemed really artificial to me. Also, the family all have really dry personalities. The look of the show made it seem like you were having a boring dream. Always felt like more of a soap opera than a sitcom.
    pearljamownzyou Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I never got into the show, not to mention I never cared for MJF in general.
    MalloryDiane Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I used to love watching this show cause I was named after it. I always got excited every time "the Back to the Future guy" said the name "Mallory". Haha. Watching on DVD these days, it really was very funny (in ways I didn't understand as a child). And Michael J. Fox was quite a cutie!! :)
    killjoy Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    The best ep...for me...was the one where Alex's best friend was killed in the car wreck that Alex was supposed to have been in too but lucked out in not being in the car.That ep showed MJF's acting skills.
    Nostalgiascape Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    The Keaton parents are the only TV liberals I look forward to seeing. ;)
    80sGuru Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Plus Michael Gross and Meredith Baxter were suprisingly funny in this show (Michael J. Fox being a given in that), Gross and Baxter had very good comic timing.
    80sGuru Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I think anyone from family ties is the quintessential 80's refrence. That show made them superstars, however fleeting that super fame was, and Family Ties is part of the human consciousness now, among people old enough to remember anyway.
    SummertmeBrews Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    this show wouldnt have made it as long as it did without Michael J. Fox... Good theme song too'
    browneyedgirl Posted 9 years 4 months ago