Comments

Comments
    Spike89 Posted 1 year 7 months ago
    My favorite show after FMA: Brotherhood. Spike is my favorite character from anything, ever...and he's sexy as fuck.
    Deleted Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    this show is awsome . i met spike.
    courtneek Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    Never watched this show but they're going to start playing reruns on Teenick
    SleepawayCamper13 Posted 4 years 26 days ago
    excellent show, my favourite tv show and "Once More, With Feeling" one of the best episodes :)
    Italianbaby Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER!!!!!! I still watch the reruns everytime they are on and I've seen every episode probably close to a thousand times each...I have 5 or the seasons so far lol oh and I LOVVVEEE ANGEL and SPIKE!!!!!!!so gorgeous!!!

n an
    tylerglasgo Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    One of the best shows in the 90's im still i have ever since day one of its premeire
    SYCD Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    I was the whole reason my family watched this show. I'd wait every Friday for YTV's The Dark Corner for Buffy and my mom found out I was watching it and said I wasn't allowed to anymore. So everytime it came on I'd have to go to my room. Then a couple years later my sister got a job and bought her own tv (which I still have) and she'd let me watch tv in her room while she was at work so I'd be watching Buffy and my mom never knew about it. But she didn't have a choice and I HAD to watch the musical episode because I adore musicals.
    SilverDracoDragon Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    i love this show, Spike was soooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!
    bcbolo Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    This is just one of those shows that you will never forget watching.
    corab Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    This IS my favorite show. EVER... ever I say!!
    Skullovitch Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    This show literally changed my taste in television. It was such an amazing and genius show! Although I prefer Angel's spin off over Buffy, it doesn't change the fact that this show was still the best out there!
    Jezebel07 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Still love Buffy!! Spike was beyond all hottness!! Mmm...I miss this show!! It used to come on FX everyday at 6 & 7am, so I'd watch it then, and then when DST took over, I would resent having to be in first period and missing it. And now it's just on the weekends!! Spike, Drusilla, and Dawn were my all-time faves.
    Buffy_fan Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Best Show Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
    misch3riedior Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Buffy!! It wasn't so much Buffy that I loved as it was Spike and Angel. I think I prefer 'Angel' over this but this show used to scare me shitless sometimes if I watched it the dark. It was just sooo well done...

*** '70's, '80's, '90's TV = TV at it's best ***
    m00npie Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    i love Buffy. i miss it, i have season one on dvd. But i don't have cable and its hard to find the episodes i want. But i was soo in love with spike, and I idolized Drusilla. It took me a long time to accept Spuffy lol.. I have some of the books too..
    gothgrl20 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    this was my fav show towards the end it got so perverted lol
    SMP33 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    This is the best show EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER..and i still watch it now.
    timbox129 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Tee hee. Hey guys! Do you remember that Mutant Enemy monster at the end of this show, Angel and Firefly? Tell me about that Mutant Enemy Monster, Please?
    punky Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    This is my all time favorite show EVER...I still watch it every weekday morning!!!
    retreerent Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I still watch this show ^.^
    My fav. eposoide is "Once more with Feeling"
    shorty spice Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    One of my all time favorite shows. At first I wasn't into it but by the time the 2nd season came around I was hooked. I was sad to see it go but they went out with a bang.