Comments

Comments
    funguy10 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I remember this show. I didn't remember the name until I read the new article on the site about the Muppets.
    Dani90 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    kinda scared me.
    dalmatianlover Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    Pepe the Shrimp was introduced in this show, wasn't he?
    ratvision Posted 8 years 4 days ago
    I remember the one with Jason Alexander and Heather Locklear. I still have them on video casette :) Maybe I'll try and upload?
    bananii Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    omg!!! i rmember watching this sooo much when i was 5. the weird thing was my nanny thought i was crazycause i was hooked on it
    santuel Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I loved this show. Clifford was one of my favorite muppets as a kid.
    sizz_leteen Posted 9 years 19 days ago
    I loved this show, and the new characters that were introduced. Bobo the bear, Clifford, Andy and Randy, Johnny Fiama and Sal, Nigel...they never ceased to crack me up. I love the episode with Sandra Bullock...or should I say Sandra Buttocks? ;)
    Owepar Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    The Henson patriarch had sadly passed away, but this was a great attempt at trying to revive the weekly Muppet Show with modern guests (I honestly don't know who the hell some of the "celebrities" were on the original show -- and I was watching them when they were new!). With goofy skits like "Tales From the Vet,"and "Bay of Pigswatch," this could've been a classic. ABC didn't give this or its companion show, "Aliens in the Family," the chances that they deserved... but at least Disney ran this one for a while (with the episodes that ABC never aired).
    Eureeka Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    I don't care what others say, I LOVED this show and watched it every time it was on. Besides, you gotta admit that it's better than what's playing today.
    regular_joe Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    I wouldn't totaly disagree with you. I enjoyed Muppets tonight as much as I did The Muppet Show. It wasnt the same, but I liked it. I am glad that they finaly have the intro on here.
    FreakinSweet87 Posted 9 years 9 months ago
    Personally, Muppets Tonight wasn't as good as The Muppet Show. I think everyone would agree.