Comments

Comments
    memboy12 Posted 2 years 5 months ago
    that show was funny
    EZR09 Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    I remember when Dee Dee wanted a haircut like Cool Doctor Money, but his parents wouldn't let him get that haircut so Goo offered to give Dee Dee the haircut for $2.00 and Goo messes up by spelling Dee Dee's name wrong. Dee Dee's parents freak out and Alfie tells his parents that Goo is the one who cut Dee Dee's hair. Goo ends up being grounded for two weeks and has to give Dee Dee his two dollars back. Dee Dee had to have his head shaved and his friends laugh at him and say he has an egg head. Dee Dee and his friends decided to fight. Alfie decided to fight Goo who pull Dee Dee's cap off. Alfie and Dee Dee are sent home for fighting.
    rpm61787 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    Love this show...and love Goo. Drink Goo Punch till the day I die.
    Dougfunnie Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    Lol yea this show was funny too bad it wasn't on longer
    ActionBastard Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    Wow, I totally forgot about this show. I used to watch this. That intro video brings back memories.
    gfree27 Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    this was thes shit
    JVM MASTER Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    For some reason I loved it! Never figured it out why!
    Maniacal_Beauty Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    Didi was so cute but isn't that a girl's name? Goo punch!
    gullahlove Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    this is what makes the 90s and 80s greats, tv show with style, comedy, sweetness, and a message.
    armywife Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    holy cow!!! used to watch this show when i came home from school. i can't believe i forgot about it!!!!!
    OldSchoolkid88 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    One of my favorite on nick as a kid growing up. It would be nice to see it being release on dvd!
    BIGTEE Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    GOO PUNCH
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I loved this show! Jeez, it should've lasted longer!
    Goo Moo and Boo Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    remimber goo punch? " one plus one is always two, because the goo has a drink for you! Goo punch, goo punch!"
    miko185 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh.....
    I remembered it after watching the intro. Loved this show but damn....probably couldn't tell you nething about it. Would like to see a few eps. Neone know how long it ran? It says 1 year, but I can't believe that?!?
    rachelle90sbaby Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    Omg I love this show man, remember the one when they was playing all them jokes on each other and they throwed them pies at that store they used to go to? ahhahaha funny sutff!
    bigham Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    remember the fuzzy wuzzy episode? this website kix it boyeeee!!!!!!!!!
    BlueHeartShinigami Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    My three favs were

1. The episode were Goo gives Dee Dee that funky haircut and his dad makes him get a baldy

2.The one were the kids have a practical joke war

3. Dee Dee gets bullied by the same girls that Goo and Alfie are trying to hook up with

Man, I miss this show.
    PorcelainSnow Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I liked this show. I remember the episode where they go out for some play. Goo got the main part but Alfie or the younger brother wanted it. In the end DeeDee ripped Goo's tights.
    sanctity Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Goo punch!!
    FootballGurl42 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    GOOOOOOOO PUNCH! LOL!
    adog3001 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PUNCH!!!! lol classic.
    EZR09 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I watched My Brother and Me when I was little. My favorite part is where Goo cut Dee Dee's hair like Cool Doctor Money after Dee Dee's parents told him not to get a haircut like that and Dee Dee had to get his head shaved.
    dalmatianlover Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I'd always catch this show on Nickelodeon at the weirdest times.
    shady_life_83 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    This show was one of my favorites! I use to watch it all the time.
    retrohead87 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    yeah that's true.when we were younger looking at them they seemed much older. but this was a great show.. i remember that goo punch and wasn't a there an episode where goo finally got kissed and melanie said they were going together and both dee dee and alfie fainted. that was sweet! lol
    pyt19 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    i liked this show i remember when it stopped comin on and i was mad
    classicnick93 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    this show was only pn for a short while but it made its impact. Goo was the man!
    misch3riedior Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Do-do-do-DA-dooo-do-do....

Loves this show!! I've been watching it on YouTube for like a week now. Nick on Sunday nights was the best for this show then I think once they cancelled they moved it Sunday afternoons @ like 12PM... I made sure I watched this show everytime it came on.

Isn't funny how old they looked when we were younger? Now looking back they look like we did when we were WATCHING them!! So funny!! Dionne was my fav-- her and Goo fought non-stop *except 4 that 1 ep when Goo got hit on the head*

Looking back now, I realize that I hated Melanie lol!! Her attitude and her acting sucked...

****The '90's = TV at it's best ****
    young Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I loved this show when I was a kid how can I watch it
    starstix Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    CUTE! Very Veage in my mind but I remember.
    michee Posted 7 years 9 hours ago
    http://www.angelfire.com/planet/classicnickshows/ you will find all the eps there
    michee Posted 7 years 9 hours ago
    i dont have the eps no more sorry guys NO more emails
    rasaffa Posted 7 years 2 days ago
    OH MY GOODNESS!!! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS SHOW FOR YEARS SCENSE THEY CUT IT OFF. THIS WAS MY FAVORITE SHOW. IF THERE SOMEONE WHO HAS THE EPISODES EMAIL ME. [email protected]
    ManOfTheHour Posted 7 years 20 days ago
    My Brother And Me Was A Cool Show, I Remember All The Episodes And It Was Just A Time When Nickelodeon Had Alot Of Good Shows On, Now It Sucks I Miss The Old Day's.
    icemike Posted 7 years 23 days ago
    man a true classic,this showed was filmed in Charlotte NC,where I am from so I could relate to these guys.One of my favorite shows of all time.
    Myron Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    someone email me the episodes plz! [email protected]
    michee Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    i have all the eps if you want them fore free give me a email [email protected]
    facebh18 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    This show just reminded me that I am old, the high top fades, I remember this show like it was yesterday, I remember the one show were Alfie drank too much of something and kept running to the bathroom, he was at some club I think....it's been so long I was between 8-10 when this show was on. That's when Nicklodeon was tight.
    rnorred06 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    OMG! I haven't seen this show in ages! I used to watch it a lot. This was a great & funny show. It was only on like once a week though and there weren't that many episodes. My favorite episode is when Lil had to get his head shaved because he wanted to get a cool looking haircut like this one guy that he saw at school, but then his brother & his friend kind of messed up on cutting his hair. I remember my funniest line in that episode was when he told his dad his hair looked cool & his dad said back to him "COOL? YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL!" LMAO! This was probably one of my top 5 shows ever on Nick. Does anyone remember what year this show got taken off of the air?
    missk123187 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    i liked all the espiodes espically when the boys got pushed in the mudd by some girls lol
    Spongebuddy627 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I COMPLETELY forgot about this!
    Caramelboo Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    This show was also one of my favorite shows on Nickelodeon. I was in highschool at the time, but still loved watching it!
    ibhenowflee Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I remember this now!
    jake122683 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I remember this show had a TERRIBLE laugh track. So bad in fact that it was almost unwatchable. It would go off at any minute thing. I remember the show took place in Charlotte though.
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    this was my fave show
    DK1988 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    GOOOOOO PUNCH EVERYBODY SAY GOOOOOOOO PUNCH
    Sean903 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I seen alfie's myspace page.He's a rapper now and has a bald head.
    retroguy78 Posted 8 years 21 days ago
    There were only 13 episodes of this show? What happend? I used to watch this a lot as a kid.
    Crazy4Nostalgia Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I remember an episode where Dee Dee wanted a haircut like that of Cool Dr. Money. The parents said "No", so Goo cut it. He messed up Dee Dee's name, as indicated by Alfie's quote "There's no Z in Dee Dee!" This show rocked. I watched it daily.
    edgeucatedgirl Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    "Everybody say GOOO Punch. All the ladies, GOOO Punch"

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!
    Rhimmer Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Goo was the best. I didnt really like this show. It won a award for best black show or something. But it was like the only new black show at that time so it was the only one to win it.
    Mandy Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Aww I loved this show! I miss it.
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    LOL @ Goo Punch!!!

Also, I liked it when Dee got that awful haircut
    hoass169 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Oh man this is a great show if Anyone knows what episode "goo punch" was on im me at Hoass168 or hoass169 and taurus515th come on be a nice guy and host the other 10 episodes :)
    Sneakers00 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    This was fun to watch kept me laughing this should still be on but its not who took it off ?
    xenocrisis0153 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    oh man, his name was GOO.... ::dies laughing:: I remember that!! I also remember this show having the most god-awful opening theme. Is that music or some crazy car alarm out front of the studio?

I saw the set of the show at Nickelodeon Studioes before it aired. It was so small, of course, I had no clue what the show was going to be about, so little caring was done on my part at the time.
    shorty spice Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Yeah, the acting sucked but I did watch this quite a bit. I always remember the episode when Dee was trying to stand up to a bully and he was like "Hit me!" LOL!
    youfailme Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    email the episodes to

[email protected]
    c Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    IF ANY ONE HAS GUMBY EPISODES SEND IT TO [email protected] MAKE THE SUBJECT GUMBY EPISODES
    c Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    TAURUSS515TH PLEASE SEND ME THE EPISODES TO [email protected] MAKE THE SUBJECT CALLED MY BROTHER AND ME EPISODES IVE GOT THE THREE WITH DDE DEE RUNS AWAY, B-DAY, AND CANDY SALE. PLEASE DO IT QUICK I WANT TO SEE THEM
    youfailme Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    TAURUS515TH!!!!1 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SEND ME THOSE EPISODES

IF AIM: MARTIN ATCHET!
    taurus515th Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    this is the best tv show im just glad i have all 13 episodes on my computer so i can watch them over and over again

dee dee runs away- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=338LXX76

alfie's birthday party- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40CHXKZ2

candy sale- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=38X7PF7F
    G UNIT Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    oh lord i remember all of those episodes!! this show was soo funny! i remember when the two girls were practicing their cheers and they were like "U-G-L-Y you aint' got no alibi you're ugly yeah yeah you're ugly" and Goo came in, grabbed one of the girls' pony tail and said "0-1-2-3 sure looks like a weave to me, it's phony yeah yeah it's phony"
    eep! Posted 9 years 4 days ago
    this was a great show...only one season (13 episodes). the rapper's name was "cool doctor money". Goo,the older brother, shaved it into dee dee's head for five bucks.
    Trashley Posted 9 years 16 days ago
    I loved this show so much. They didn't make many episodes so they played the same ones over and over again.

The one I remember best was the one where Dee Dee wanted to shave his name into his head like that rapper and so Goo tries to do it and totally ruins his hair and then he has to cut all his hair off. His little white friend with the blonde hair reminded me of that kid off that Christmas Story movie or that Jonathan McNickey or whatever his name is kid that was in Stuart Little.