Comments

Comments
    kingleoice Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    Good show. (:
    mightybfan Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    I watched this on Adult Swim. I wonder why Thurgood and Muriel had no children.
    reidh Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    I have some originally constructed props and plastic encased wire rigs which were used in production of this program and thrown out by knight's son after he threw Vinton out. I believe that some day they may be of value to some one in the industry of stop action animation. email me if you care
    BlueDragon87 Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    OH Yeah! Love this show when it aired in 99 i was in the 5th grade when this was out it comes on Adult Swim late at night I'm still trying to get back the seasons of this show
    second exodous Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    I never watched this because at the time I felt that Family Guy was canceled to put this show on Fox. I remember around the time this show was on Family Guy was put on at weird times, never the same, to drive down the ratings and then this show popped up. It was like Fox thought Family Guy was too controversial and wanted this show because it had some big names for the voice acting. Ever since then when I see this mentioned anywhere it gives me ill feelings, even though I've only seen one episode and I really don't like Family Guy anymore, in fact I find it offensive.
    bcbolo Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    I watch this on Adult Swim now, lol.
    n3se Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    this still comes on TVOne
    lost in the 90s Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    this is on adult swim now but i remember watching this show on fox and the tick was after this
    MissBumpy Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    they have this on adult swim now
    JohnTitor Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    When did this become Retro??!
    Goodgold Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I loved this show! I always wondered where it went.
    CandyCane Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    Yeah i thought this show was boring when i was a kid. I was in to pokemon around that time and i would've liked it today.
    sherrymp Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    For anyone looking for the 9 DVD set of The PJ,s you can contact [email protected] and let him know and he will send you the shipping and cost. I found this site by accident and am grateful. It was great rewatching such a great show.
    sherrymp Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    This is truly a great show and should be allowed to be sold on DVD and aired on TV. Considering a lot of shows show people the way reality is not why is this one so different? How can we get THE PJ"S back????
    noballer08 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Man, great show...I've found the first season but where can I get the other seasons? I understand a DVD isn't out. This was my favorite show at the time and I made sure to tape as many as possible on VHS, of which were destroyed in Katrina.
    adog3001 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Why did they take such a great show off the air. C'mon man, it was def good entertainment and you get a good lesson in the process...lets be real.
    brantleyjackson Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    I've never agreed more "Bo". That is such a true statement. Most of the stereotypes, for blacks or whites, are there for a reason...because WE ARE THAT WAY!
    Bo Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I'm a 42 yr old black male, I wasn't offended by the show. I think it is a little far fetch from reality! There are a lot of things I as a black male could relate to, however a lot of it is far fetch. Black people need to realize that a lot of the sterotypes in the show really describes most of the black community, so instead of getting offended lets concentrate on changing them. I love the show and me and my family watch it every night on TV One. Its a good way for me to explain the sterotypes to my son and teach him not to become so closed minded about wanting more from life!
    reseevue Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    What a shame. Here was a show which told it like it is in the hood. Some do right idiots (NAACP)have to stick there nose in.This show was to make you laugh and to bring to light what needs to be done to make the people in the projects help themselves.There are people of all races and incomes which will never take or go to get help but that my friends is JUST THE WAY IT IS!It says right off the bat award winning show.It was a GREAYT show and I belive we need more like this one.LIVE IN PJ'S
    rmhackley Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    THE PJ's ARE on the network station TV1
    gothgrl20 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    this show was ok but a lil boring
    chiville Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    hey do anybody knw where i can find these seasons to buy for myself. because this was the funniest claymation ive eva watched.
    Mia Posted 6 years 8 months ago

This was the funniest show,im African American and I wasn't offended at all! the NAACP needs to get that stick out of their you know what. And I tell you what if Being Bobby Brown and the Flavor Of Love can slip by the NAACP without being offensive,then how come the PJ's got the ax.
    rmhackley Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I AM WITH YOU ALL..BUT GUESS WHAT?? I FOUND SIX EPISODES ON WWW.DAILYMOTION.COM---I WAS SO EXCITED...YOU CAN PUT IN EDDIE MURPHY AND THERE YOU HAVE IT....ENJOY...
    gerion Posted 7 years 1 day ago
    i feel u i want this on dvd too i nearly cried when i saw this here
    verno Posted 7 years 29 days ago
    i always rember it beging on at like 2 in the morning i never use to stay awake
    pauliecee Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    This was one of the funniest shows EVER! What do we havta do to get this on the air again, or at least on DVD? The characters are people you know everywhere, not just in the projects. Everything else is back on the air or on DVD, why not this?
    DK1988 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    DAMN I LOVED THIS
    The Walkin Memorial Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    This was a great show
    mr3urious Posted 8 years 26 days ago
    "Shut up, you damn, stupid crackhead!"
    ~ Thurgood

Toonhead83 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Very good stop-motion show. I hated whenever I missed the show.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    This show was good. Too bad they took it off the air. It was one of the best and funniest programs that Fox ever aired. That little fat kid always cracked me up!
    Iloveth80sfan911 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Yeah! This show kicked ass!
    EmeraldeJade Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    XD miss this show so much. Too bad it was canceled way too early in my book.
    FreakinSweet87 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    It was hilarious. I remember watching this and Futurama when it first came on Fox
    akademik Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    One of my all-time favorite comedies! It got cancelled for reasons I'm unsure of. It may have had to do with ratings or with Smokey (my favorite character) being a crackhead haha. Regardless, I still think its a fantastichen show and would love to have it on DVD. I miss Thurgood, Juicy, Jimmy Ho, Sanchez, and Tarnell ='( . Well, anyway it looks like noone else around here is a fan...