Comments

Comments
    clipper2011 Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    i watch hr pufnstuf when i was 7 months old
    FruitBrute Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    Sid and Marty Kroft created some of the coolest shows EVER :)

Ahhh The 70'S !!!!!!!!!!!
    paula331 Posted 4 years 13 days ago
    HR.Pufnstuf was my favorite. My childhood wasn't always a happy one and this was a highlight of it.
    mightybfan Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    I want to put HR.Pufnstuf,Lidsville,The Bugaloos,and Sigmund and The Sea Monsters from the Tv Land awards to put on computer.to put on my ipod.
    The Shmoo Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    I barely remember this show since i was born in 69'. But i've heard the show was very colorful and is best watched while stoned. I remember granny from the Beverly Hill Billy's played the evil wichiepoo.
    eldawg Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    Used to watch this all the time when I was a kid. This is the first song I sang to my daughter when she was born in 1995. Speaking of the new "Land of the Lost" movie, there is a scene where Rick Marshall (Ferrel) and the woman playing Holly in the new movie where they kiss, I plan out yelling "Dude, that's your daughter"!
    eflounoy262000 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I liked HR Pufnstuf. I have the theme song along with other theme shows on CD including Land of the Lost (remember that one?), The Bugaloos, Sigmund & the Sea Monsters, Electra Woman & Dyna Girl, Bigfoot. There was a land of the lost marathon on Sci-fi to help promote the movie by Will Ferrel. I had no idea that Wesley Eure was on that show because he hosted the Nickelodeon game show Finders Keepers followed by Larry Toppler. But bringing it back, Billie hayes who played witchiepoo has her own website. You have to google her name & site. I forgot what it is.
    the monster hunter Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    did eny body see that sid and marty korft on tv land awards
    OldFangle Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I think that I shall never see
    a running gag as cute as those talking trees'.
    ginagee Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    i remember this show so well, it was on of my favorites...they should bring it back on TV Land.
    lost in the 90s Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    witchie poo
    MissBumpy Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    this show is weird i saw this on tv land once and I thought H.R. pufnsuf is so gay because I think him and Jimmy love each other that makes jimmy gay too
    Oroborosdramon Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    Disturbing but not as disturbing as Lidsville.
    trollman1212 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    ya jimmy was the collest kid .......love it i was 8 yrs old .now 42 an it is like i see on tv today .. like too see this show on tv land .....
    pheelgood Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Haha I always used to think Jimmy was the coolest kid on earth
    yeazell Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    This show, Sigmund and the sea monsters, lidsville.. I remember them all in the early 70's. I now believe they were on acid when they though them up.
    smuggy Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I remember this and several other Sid and Marty Krofft show on like nick at nite or tv land in the mid 90's. They sorta freaked me out, but my mom made watch it cause shes a 70s kid. Now I love the show!
    isis1 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    chilichick~

this may answer your question...somehow i wish i hadn't been so curious after reading the comments:

jmkuhner Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    This show ROCKS!!! I remember one of my friends had a video of it and lent it to me and I really liked it so I'd hire out more videos.
    compassion4all, I remember the Mechanical Boy episode-it was really good.
    compassion4all Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Remember "Mechanical Boy"?

pieseviltwin Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    if jack wild was a teen then why does he have that high voice
    chilichick Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    omg.. i remember this.. i LOVED it. i've still got some episodes around the place somewhere. probably at my nonna's. whats all this speculations about the performers?
    Fyne T(oo)ning Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    As a kid, I saw this show as an oddity, yet somehow it never failed to captivate and entertain me. Only until recently, when TV Land brought it back, and when VH1 mentioned it on "I Love The 70's", did I hear all the rumors and speculation about the shows performers and it's creators, though most of it was hard to believe. But, I guess, every bit of speculation has a grain of truth in it.
    Just so happens my sister once met H.R. Pufnstuf on a field trip when she was a Brownie in the Girl Scouts.
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I used to watch reruns of the show on Family Channel when I was in high school. My cousins was addicted to this show and so was I. I even have the old board game somewhere. DVD release!
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 8 years 24 days ago
    They really were "puff'n'stuff" when coming up with this show, right? lol

My mom's youngest sisters used to watch this when they were kids, and I think my mom admitted to watching it too. All they say now is that "the creators were on some serious drugs". lol
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    hahaha I remember reruns of this show :)
    mr3urious Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    The theme song reminds me of Gilligan's Island.
    adventoflegion Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Y'know, this show often scared me when I was young so I didn't see too many episodes, I do remember the theme song. However this show was a lot lighter than the shows that really freaked me out, Fraggle Rock and Hot Fudge. Those shows scared the hell otta me!
    eep! Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    great show...acid trip.
    Trashley Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    This show still aired in the 90s because when I was little I remember watching it...it wasn't a favorite of mine though, but it was a pretty alright show for old times sake.