Comments

Comments
    stauken Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    To all who are interested, this show is now available at hulu.
    jimdiamond Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    one of my top 10 all time favorites. I loved the fact they were little, but overcame adversisty all the time, and it cooincided with what was going on "above ground" or with the humans. Tom was the human kid I think that was friends with the littles, I wished and even looked in my walls at times to see if there were littles in there. great animation and voices and plot. littles movie?? where is that ebay?
    Longtail Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Awww, I loved the Littles! I had their movie, where Henry's parents dissapeared and he was sent to live with an evil Uncle who was really mean to him and planning to bulldoze Henry's family home (and the Little's home as well of course!) It was a good story about kids outwitting the adults. Dinky was my favorite because he was so goofy.
    NATI Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    THE LILZ ARE TiGHT i MEMBER BEEN LIL AND READiN THEiR BoOKZ N STUFF TOTALLy KOOL
    anndoggy Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Why did the human boy of normal size have pointed ears? He was not a Little.

I remember how Dinky Little reminded me so much of a boy in my class who was really annoying.
    HarryReems Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Nice effin' buckteeth, you littles!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    This show also used to air on Toon Disney, here's a Toon Disney commercial of The Littles.

blueluigi Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Well someone uploaded the DIC custom logo in the commercials. I recorded one episode last Saturday but it used the Incredible World of DIC logo. They did use the DIC custom logo when it aired on Yahooligans however.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I guess I'll set my VCR to record it at 7:00am. Erase some of my Kids Next Door recordings which is a dumb show and I don't know why I recorded it in the first place.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I remembered back in 2003 this show aired on WB20 at 11:00 after Kids WB finished up. Then it moved to UPN44 at Sundays at 12:00 and 12:30. Now it's airing on Saturday Mornings on TV20 at 8:00 and 8:30. I don't watch it now because I don't feel like getting up. But it was a pretty good show I could tell you that.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    This show stills Airs!

Sundays @ 10am on the CW11 (WB11)
    CanadianWeirdAlFan Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Yeah, sadly I don't remember much about the tv show except for what they had looked like! LOL

There's a full episode on YouTube someone put up. I liked it! :)
    Moonxtal Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    I used to watch this all the time! I loved the idea of making furnature from buttons and thimbles and stuff. So cute! I used to take my dogs leash, hook the clasp to my jeans belt loop and tie a bow at the other end right above the loop handle. (the handle was the tuft of fur at the end) hehe, good times.
    CanadianWeirdAlFan Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    Is it just me or does the woman singing the theme song "Travelling Around The World" sound a little like Cyndi Lauper?

The same, almost whining voice at some parts...Gotta love it! :)
    80sGuru Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    Well, be that as it may basso, the show was awesome, I have a couple of Littles dvds right now, and i still love them, and i am almost 30 years old!
    Ri-chan, Jedi Knight Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    I remember this cartoon. One of the many that appeared on the Cartoon Express. lol...damn, that was so long ago. There were SO MANY cartoons in the 80's.
    RaZZu Posted 10 years 6 days ago