Comments

Comments
    Goofball Posted 4 months 10 days ago
    This was a great series. Tonight, I happened to catch which was my favorite episode--the one where Amy and Robert were preparing for their wedding, and Amy gave Robert the task of doing up the invitations and, well if you're reading this, you more than likely have already seen it.
    Benjanime Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    @dededeisawesome:

yeah, you're never gonna grow up are ya
    Old_school_JJ Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    Man I love this show, I plan on buying the complete series when I get a job.

To dededeisawesome, if you're not a fan of this show, why did you the show's profile? I hate it when people do that.
    Goofball Posted 4 months 10 days ago
    I totally agree. If I see a thread about something I don't like, I won't comment on it, or I'll at least explain it's good points as well as the bad, rather than just saying "Duh...it sucks." None of us are gonna agree on everything. I believe in being civil while discussing things online. To do otherwise just shows that you're being a mama's boy punk who can say crap only because you have the shield of anonymity.
    dededeisawesome Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    not a fan of this everyone hates chris is 100 times better
    sam1304 Posted 5 years 11 days ago
    my mom still watchs it
    classicnick93 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    RIP peter boyle, he was the funniest old man on earth! i disliked rays mom though she always butted in and got all depressed when she didn't get her way.
    Goofball Posted 4 months 10 days ago
    The crappy attitude of his character was a huge part of what made this show so damned funny!
    Dingbat704 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Love this show! So Funny! I would watch it every Monday Night with my family, and we'd laugh cause My grandma is almost exactly like Marie! lol I miss it :(
    webbah Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    This is just about the funniest show i watch with my family. Poor Robert, every time he has good or bad news, someone always tops it. And i am also upset that Peter Boyle died.
    Mad about drumming 87 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    This is one of the funniest shows on television. Too bad Peter Boyle just died. He was the best.
    EmeraldeJade Posted 8 years 18 days ago
    God I hated the mom! she was always prying in business that was no concern for her!
    putinmouth Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Am I the only one who found this show annoying?
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I only watched this show for the end credits, during the whole "Where's Lunch" thing, where they serve up a different dish for lunch :)
    Shadow Mist Posted 8 years 4 months ago