Comments

Comments
    batman4u54 Posted 1 year 10 months ago
    This is a great show. Love the oath.
    Chingee Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    This is One of my Fav... Show, i miss it! they should make a show like this again.
    pcwannabe Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I loved this show and was hoping to find it on DVD. As a result, I emailed BKN Entertainment and they wrote the following back:

"Thank you for your email, our new US distributor Image Entertainment will be releasing a box set of the entire 26 episodes of King Arthur on March 2nd 2010. This will be King Arthur's DVD debut.

I suggest you put a note to yourself to check Amazon early in January as that is when the listing will go on the site."
    missing90stoons Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    This show was great. I keep scouring the internet for this show. Retro Junk is one of the best sites I've found. Even if it isn't for video hosting it connects the fans.

JediTrekie311 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I liked this show it was good but it lost me when those samurai like guys showed up. Not cuz it got dum I just forgot to watch or didn't care to watch
    lonewulf44 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Man ... I actually really took to this one. It was on Saturdays for me so I missed it a lot but I enjoyed it when it was on.
    Fable Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Indeed, a pretty good show. And like Kumero said, the theme is AWESOME!
    OldSchool6239 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    This was a pretty good cartoon, to bad it only lasted one season.
    wolfleader80 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I am trying to find this on video, do any one know where to find it
    Kumero Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    LOl BTW I knwo this,...the main gusy name is Arthur King....WHOA PLAY ON WORDS!!!... and also man listen to that massive glam/trash metal guitar I mean come on thats freaking awesome....
    Kumero Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Oh man now we are talking 93 94 era right?... i remember that I hated that show so much but after a while it grew on me...good show
    p1erx0R Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    oh...my god. I LOVED THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    zytech Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    hi do someone know if it possibly to get the hole episode somewhere??
    LivinLegend85 Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    i miss those days :( tv now is disgusting...reality tv ruined everything...and the shows they have on NOW..i mean EVEN THE SIMPSONS SUCK
    AdamYJ Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    It's true that the concept seemed a bit absurd. But that's the beauty of animation. Often, absurd works for cartoons.

I remember seeing a few episodes of this show. I think each character was supposed to be taking the place of one of the original knights of Arthur's court. Arthur King was Arthur, of course. His friend Lance was Lancelot. I don't know any of the others.
    pokinsmot Posted 9 years 11 months ago
    all the great shows never make it...