Comments

Comments
    DMAX Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    WOW I did not know that this was a cartoon show, realy!
    Petrus Angelini Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    Maaaan!!! That was nice dude hahaha, this cartoon was one of the best for me =D.
    Homermax Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    That was me, RetroToon.

Don't mention it!! This Intro was one of the Coolest intros i remember. Great Music!
    knuclear200x Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    this cartoon rocked. i dont know about u guys
    RetroToon Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Many thanks to whoever uploaded the intro!
    dalmatianlover Posted 7 years 3 days ago
    Geez! They made an Ace Ventura cartoon a Mask cartoon and a Dumb & Dumber cartoon? What, was there a whole game out there to make a cartoon series based on every Jim Carrey movie and not involve Jim Carrey in them whatsoever?
    Fyne T(oo)ning Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    You can always tell when a cartoon like this gets so much heat for its "Un-PC" insensitivity that it gets pulled off the air before its time. In the case of "Dumb And Dumber", it only lasted 6 months before the [new] Disney network, ABC, would replace it with a poor Power Rangers knockoff show that also would last about as long. My guess is some advocate group for the handicapped thought the cartoon didn't exactly give a flattering image to the competently challenged...and yet, more insulting crap like "The Fairly Oddparents" gets shoved into kids faces.
    I still wonder if anyone bothered to tape all of the aired episodes. I hope someone is uploading it on a torrent.
    lambchopninja Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    wow.. i swear there hasnt been an original movie since the uhh the little mermaid..
    Daniel_BMS Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Who's idea was it to make a Dumb and Dumber cartoon?
    Agent 13 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    One thing about "Dumb & Dumber" that Lloyd traded in the Mutt Cuts van for a scooter in the movie, but in the cartoon they still have the van. I guess they must've come back across the kid Lloyd gave the van to and tricked him into giving the van back like they did the blind kid with Petey.
    Agent 13 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Yeah, I remember this cartoon. As a matter of fact, "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" is the only Jim Carrey cartoon I never watched. I didn't even know it existed until there was a cross-over on an episode of "The Mask" cartoon. I thought they were all fairly good though. Found it interesting that even though all the characters were played by Jim Carrey they looked and sounded so different in the cartoons. One thing that would've rocked is if they had one big "Dumb & Dumber", "Ace Ventura" and "The Mask" cross-over.
    takineko Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    This was out around the time of the mask and ace ventura cartoons. Man I think they even got 3 diff actors for each series. Pretty weird to have a bunch of Jim Carrey cartoons. oO