Comments

Comments
    RobotixWarrior Posted 7 months 9 days ago
    I was a big fan of The Ronin Warriors when i was a pre teen!
    Kimikikat Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    i miss this show. i recorded it on tape and watched everytime i came home from school.
    JTWarrior16 Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    I loved this TV show when I saw it on DVD. After the tv show they made Some direct to DVD's called. Begins,Legend of the Inferno Armor,and Message to finally end the series. There on a website called http://stagevu.com/ and almost all of them r there except Begins I can't find it in english but maybe some one else can
    lilbooshy Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    One screenshot of these guys all looking up at the camera has haunted me for more than a decade. I was dying to remember where i saw them
    BlueDragon87 Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    love this show! one of the first animes I got into that and the other two were Dragonball and Sailormoon.Man this was a good show the only thing that bored me is watching them transform into their armors and posing every time lol.Love how Ryo can use the other Ronin Warriors To make the ultimate Armor.I also got all the movies but strange how it ended.I don't know if they are layed to rest or what.
    soullesslover Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    aw yeah! one of the best dubs ever made. Rowen is Captain Obvious ("Lady Kayura! She's a GIRL!";), Cye is the random English boy, and Sage is so calm you could light him on fire and he'd probably be like, "Oh, well this is unpleasant..." and those action figures! XD wtf were they thinking when they made the heads THAT small? and GAH! the snap-on armor that never went on or came off without a fight. ahh, summer '95. those were the days. ^^
    missing90stoons Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Great show. Found all 39 eps. on youtube.

Made me fall in love with it all over again.
    Petrus Angelini Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Man, tha cartoon! I remember hahaha, I was only 3 or 4 =D.
    geeBUG Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Ahh boy this show was the shit! The white warrior suit and sword was off the chain.
    syk_skillz Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I remember watching this right before the Fox Kids Block at around 2:30 each afternoon.

One of the select few Anime shows I actually like.
    blackdeathstar13 Posted 7 years 30 days ago
    i like this anime series it is better than sailor moon period sailor moon sucks for life,i use to watch it after school but sometimes i have to miss it.the armors were awesome and the guys were so cute including the dark warlords.
    Juicyjes Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    what an awesome show, the only japanime i ever liked. i used to get up at 6 in the morning just to catch this show before going off to high school. the samurai outfits were spectacular in artwork.
    Kumero Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Man this show I guess i can safe is waht made me a HUGEEEE anime fan,...HUGE!!!!
    HarryReems Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Anubis was the man!
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 9 years 18 days ago
    This is in my "fav anime" ever list, and I will get the boxset at some point! I did manage to get the first OAV of the series.

I liked all of them (Seiji; Touma; Shin). I like Seiji for his cool demeanor (and his light/electric element), Touma for his wisdom, and Shin for his politeness.

Just so you know, though, this is technically an 80s show.
    EmeraldeJade Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Love this show. Even if it was edited. Rowen was the best! And gotta love that tiger whiteblaze