Comments

Comments
    thechamp1985 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    Wasn't there a point where Masked Rider and the Power Rangers teamed up? I remember something like that. Man, those were the glory days of child tv.
    Barbarax Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    One of my favorite shows. I'll admit it was cheesy at some points, but it was still cool
    greyink07 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    THIS SHOW WAS KINDA GOOD BUT ALITTLE CHEESY BUT NOT BAD HE EVEN MAID AN APPERANCE ON MMPR WHICH WAS A GOOD EPISODE I HAD BOTH MASKED RIDERS TOYS REGULAR AND GOLD I COULDNT FIND THE THIRD ONE I CAN SEE WHY IT GOT CONCELLED THO ALIL TO KIDDY IN SOME WAYS HIS FUZZY SIDEKICK RUINED IT
    primeape92 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    The Memorial Gallery, I admire you. For eleven years I was looking for this show as well.
    primeape92 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I hate you people. To me , for a time this was the best show on TV and, believe me, I knew all TV channels.
    djkidna Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I will say this: While this show and much of Saban's other incarnations of Tokusatsu were a bit lame, they paved the way for those of us who took enough interest to find the Japanese counterparts. I'm a huge fan of Kamen Rider now thanks to Saban, so I have to give him props on that. If anyone here has yet to watch some of the new Kamen Rider shows that have been coming out since 2000, you should check them out. I loved Kamen Rider Kabuto a lot, personally. Black RX, which is the basis of Saban's Masked Rider, was pretty good, albeit Black was a bit creepy. Has anyone heard about the new Americanized Kamen Rider coming out? Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, based on Kamen Rider Ryuki and being created by Adness Entertainment, directed by the Wang Brothers. Someone's uploaded a pilot online somewhere I think, I watched it a little while ago. It could use some improvements but it's on a good track.
    Crane Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I know I used to watch this show yet I don't remember nothing about it except for the motocycle.
    gundam Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Come on guys have repect for them two shows they were maked early and are good the masked rider and the big bad bettelborgs...

its because your use to the new shows and there all caft Fox Kids will be always the best and all the other tv shows can go to fuck they copied have the shows Fox kids did and that is not fair
    phenomenal1 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    it was pretty good but it was short lived as wel as Beetleborgs because of the huge success of MMPR.
    JosephPrena Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I hated this show.
    joeniichan Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    why the video connot download..?
    adog3001 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Never knew how old this show was in Japan...and still ran for quite some time. I really liked the American version t. Unfortunately it wasn't as popular as it was in Japan....MASKED RIDER SUPER GOLD
    musicis1 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Can some1 please find the american intro?
    The Walkin Memorial Posted 9 years 26 days ago
    i used to love this show as a matter of fact i was looking for this show when i found retrojunk
    Rhimmer Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    Too bad this series didn't get as popular as it did in Japan. There is an other series out in Japan already. It's sort of like power rangers New story line and stuff, but it still has th basics.
    Rictof Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    But you got to love Ferbus! He's all like, "Dex, DEEEEEEX!" I miss this show :( You have foster parents taking care of two kids and Dex comes along and adds to the family while battling Count Dregan. Sure, you could say it's a "Power Rangers ripoff", but this show started out during one of the many two-part episodes of Power Rangers. And when the power rangers went back to Earth, Count Dregan followed them there, thus causing Dex to persue Count Dregan and defend Earth against his bug monsters :D
    TyrannoRanger Posted 9 years 10 months ago
    Kamen Rider Black RX is better than Saban's Masked Rider.