Comments

Comments
    agod Posted 1 year 4 months ago
    This is the greatest sketch-comedy show in TV history, and I'm proud to say that I'm a fan of it.
    Caps 2.0 Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    I only wish that seasons 6 through 10 could be accorded the same respect that the Lorne Michaels seasons have. I'll gladly take sketches like "Magic Fish Negotiations" and the "Fernando's Hideaway" skits over anything done by Will Ferrell, Tina Fey, or even (this will be odd saying this since I celebrated him in several of my early articles) Phil Hartman.
    agod Posted 9 months 25 days ago
    I know.
    RetroFreak97 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    Never seen it, but it's apparently where Soylent Green came from; it's made from people!
    Dico Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    *sigh*......we'll miss Chris Farely. he was the comedian i looked up to, and i STILL do.
    Goofball Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    A lot of kids weren't allowed to watch this, but I did. Rarely could I stay awake for an entire episode, though. Any of the content that was objectional viewing for kids never had any negative effect on me (as far as I know), since I was too young to understand the stuff.
    FruitBrute Posted 4 years 1 day ago
    I got the first 5 seasons on DVD, well worth purchasing, the musical guests alone are worth the price of the DVD's
    agod Posted 1 year 4 months ago
    That's the solution.
    m3trooper Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    SNL from the 70's was pure shock, and was just raw, and unexpected. Had it's ups and down in the 80's and 90's, but the cast with Chris Farley, Adam Sandler, Phil Hartman, Chris Rock, etc. cannot be beat! The LAST of the GREAT SNL casts were in the late 90's with Wil Farrell. It's just NOT funny anymore. I barely even crack a smile with the latest cast.
    mightybfan Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    I loved Eddie Murphy's Mr.Robinson,and when he had the doll of Brooke Shields,and Mr.T,And in Mr.T's voice Gimme kiss,woman.
    EricEbac24 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    What are you talking about, Midnight Rider? "SNL" tanked in the ratings for about the first 10-15 years it was on the air. It wasn't until around 1989-1990 when the likes of Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, Jimmy Fallon, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Will Ferrell, Tracy Morgan and so on came along that the show actually took off and began to improve dramatically in the "Nielsen" Ratings.
    The Midnight Rider Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    The early days were much, much better than the crap they pass off today.
    kels0rly Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I still love the show. It seems to be growing with my comedy tastes, which is always awesome xD
    fastboy Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Will Ferrell is the god of snl the is no 1 better n the was no 1 better the only person on the show no who is any were near Will Ferrell is Andy Samberg and thats a fact
    futuramafan95 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I think the show sucked after tina fey left.
    peanuts Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    The classics were Rosanne Rosanna Danna, Chevy Chase, Gilda Radner, Andy Kaufman doing Elvis and anytime Steve Martin was on there. This show is the first one where I ever heard the word B*tch said on live tv.
    pageantbaby14 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I used to a super huge fan of the show... then Molly Shannon left, but I do enjoy watching the older episodes.
    sewage Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I think if any of them were to get it, I think Lori Beth should. She's hysterical in other movies. But I also think it'd kind of be unfair because they all have big backgrounds =x
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I hope that some of the other cast members who started out on Nickelodeon's "All That" will join Kenan Thompson on SNL sometime soon. Like Kel Mitchell, Lori Beth Denberg, Amanda Bynes, or whomever else was part of the first and original cast of 'All That.'
    jack skellington Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I think that SNL has always been good,from the 70's-to present.I really like presant SNL because I realy Like Tina Fey,Amy Poheler,and Kenan Tompson.My favorite skit is Weekend Update
    rksexy2finger Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    The what is love skit done by Will Farrel and the Jeopardy skit done by Will Farrel playing the role of Alex Trebeck are my favorate Saturday Night Live skits.
    jpickens Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    SNL has definatly gone down hill in the past twenty years.
    TheReelDeal Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    the early to mid 90's SNL was by far its most popular run overall. Not dismissing Ackroyd or Mr. Nurray. Spade, Farley, Sandler, Walkin, Farrell, O'Terri, Macdonald, Hammond, and so many others got their start here. Well cept Walkin, but he was a hilarious guest. Today is more or less crap. The Ashley Simpson incident is the most guff the show got in years.....
    Allison_SNLKid Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    SNL in the 80s was tops--it's not nearly as good now as it was then, but I'm a loyal fan, so I'll stand beside it.

Allison :-)
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I'm sorry, but SNL sucks. I thought it was bad in the 90s, but today's actors clearly turned it to crap.