Comments

Comments
    Retro Wop Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    This show was great, I couldn't wait for it to come on every week when I was a kid. The way that John Ritter played Jack Tripper, no one else could do it that well. And a young Suzanne Sommers, wow! I thought that both Janet and Krissy were hot. I used to think how lucky Jack was to have two hot female roomates. I also liked the Ropers and Jacks friend Larry. I would love to see these episodes again.
    abcpbs Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    I love Three's Company is going to become a film that I am creating
    bohica1969 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    Despite the fact that our own children rarely agree with or like the same shows, music, styles, etc. that we did when we were young, my children actually really got into Three's Company when the TV station(s) were airing re-runs for a while! It was like bonding with them on a whole different level.:)
    DetroitLions60 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    this show was fucking awsome i loved this show so much
    ColecoFan Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    This was a great show that was brought down by too many cast changes, Chrissy and the Ropers..

Why they added the older lady to hit on Jack, I'll never know.. Is that where cougar came from?

meow
    The Midnight Rider Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I love the theme song.
    jerrythemouse Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    R.I.P. John Ritter
    fullhousefan09 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    Yes this one of my favorite shows
    Menasore Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    My ALL TIME favorite show!! Thank God for DVD! I own every season now!! RIP John Ritter.
    NYCMetroBoi81 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I remember watching this in reruns when it went into syndication and was on WNYW in New York.. I laugh harder at it now then I did then cause I was a little too young to understand it. Shame abvout John Ritter, he was an extremely talented man.
    mrmusic Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    One of my favorites. Mr Roper(with eyes bulging) "These hands are lethal weapons". R.I.P Mr. Ritter
    Blain99 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I was a little young but I remember watching this show as a kid. I'm glad to see that the reruns are still being shown as it really was ahead of it's time. Oh, and I still think Joyce Dewitt is a super hottie to this day. :) Janet FTW!!!
    peanuts Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Funny show, I can't watch it now without being sad about John Ritter. He was so talented.
    kerfootb Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I love this show. I watch it when I can on TVLand and it's quite funny. Damn, it's a crime John Ritter died so early (and near/on the day of so many important events for him, I'll explain if you want me to). Anyway, I love it!
    killjoy Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I read where Don Knotts was so popular on the show that they had to write his lines down because so much time was wasted by the crowd cheering when he came onto the scene
    Dominic_1981 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I'm not a 70's kid but hey I watch Three's Company reruns on TV and I have the whole seasons on DVD.It's a very funny show.
    jaklumen Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Although I wouldn't exactly say that John Ritter was a brilliant physical comedian, it was definitely a hallmark of the show. It's a bit comforting, yet tragic, that he died while starring in another successful TV show, 8 Simple Rules. I'm sure he is greatly missed by the television industry and millions of viewers.

The show was based on a British comedy with a different name. Many of the early episodes were derived from that series, including the one where the women hid Jack in the tub.

Joyce DeWitt did a television documentary that cast the show in a negative light, particularly Suzanne Somers, suggesting that the rift between her and the rest of the show was largely Somers's fault, because of a prima donna attitude and public focus on her character. DeWitt seemed to struggle to end the documentary on a positive note.
    Athena9188 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Mr. Furley was really weird. I always tried to picture how he would behave if he was trying to cross a busy street.
    8Tschild Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    This show was a remake (a pretty faithful one) of a british show named "Man About The House" from the early seventies. jack's name was Robin, and Janet's name was Jo (Chrissy=Chrissy). They basically repeated the same pilot and scenarios (like Jack being thought of as gay). They even had the same 2 spin offs (Three's a crowd and The ropers, but i forget the British names. ) I also think that man about the house had a movie.

I liked Three's company more. John Ritter was perfect for the role. But it did get old towards the end. oh well.
    gusto Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Lucy Liu said her parents never let her watch this show because of the concept and all. Hmm, Imagine that?
    Trashley Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    This was a pretty good show.
    Hjfriends10 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    This is my all time fav show of the 70's. I own all the seasons on dvd. John Ritter is my fav actor ever!!!

RIP: John Ritter
    robmon300 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    jack should got laid by those girls by now.
    Tomi_B Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    "Come on knock on the door... We've been watin' for you... Three's company too.."
    Tomi_B Posted 9 years 2 months ago