Comments

Comments
    Scoobyfan1984 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    At first I didn't like this show, but i've turned around on it; now I can't get enough of it, and I wish they had done a proper conclusion for it, or tied up some loose ends.

Oh well, at least there's always fan created ideas
    Benjanime Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    why is susan blu listed TWICE in the cast?
    mlw1984 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I personally found this show boring. Then again, I don't care for any Scooby Doo series. They are all too predictable and repetitive. My siblings made me watch this every Saturday morning.
    eternalshogunx Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Yeah I also loved this show. How awesome that Vincent Price was in it? Cool!
    BYERE Posted 9 years 9 months ago
    SSJ Jup... it's funny you mention about Flim Flam having everything in his front pocket of his hoodie... I do that a lot too (though I don't quite think I could fit a chest that big in my hoodie's front pocket :P)
    The new guy Posted 10 years 1 month ago
    They had to cancell the show before the final episode!
    Just one was missing and that really bugs me.
    I'd like Flim Flam but I did like the plot.
    Scooby finaly got to catch real ghosts. The show should have been aired all the way
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 10 years 5 months ago
    Yeah, you're right. He did wear a yellow hooded jogging suit. HE had this pocket in the front where he seemed to pull out practically everything. He even had the demon chest in there.
    mastamark Posted 10 years 6 months ago
    LOL!!! Oh yes Flim flam. He was a cool kid. If my memory serves me correctly, he wore a hooded yellow jogging suit. Something that the breakdancers of the same era made sorta fashionable.
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 10 years 7 months ago
    This series is one I actually did like since it was a bit "spooky". It was quite entertaining as a kid, but I can't bring myself to even consider watching it now. Too much humor, I suppose, for such a show.

My favorite character for this particular series was Flim-Flam.
    robmon300 Posted 10 years 11 months ago
    the intro is so freakin scary.