Comments

Comments
    Scoobyfan1984 Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    At first I didn't like this show, but i've turned around on it; now I can't get enough of it, and I wish they had done a proper conclusion for it, or tied up some loose ends.

Oh well, at least there's always fan created ideas
    Benjanime Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    why is susan blu listed TWICE in the cast?
    mlw1984 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I personally found this show boring. Then again, I don't care for any Scooby Doo series. They are all too predictable and repetitive. My siblings made me watch this every Saturday morning.
    eternalshogunx Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Yeah I also loved this show. How awesome that Vincent Price was in it? Cool!
    BYERE Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    SSJ Jup... it's funny you mention about Flim Flam having everything in his front pocket of his hoodie... I do that a lot too (though I don't quite think I could fit a chest that big in my hoodie's front pocket :P)
    The new guy Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    They had to cancell the show before the final episode!
    Just one was missing and that really bugs me.
    I'd like Flim Flam but I did like the plot.
    Scooby finaly got to catch real ghosts. The show should have been aired all the way
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Yeah, you're right. He did wear a yellow hooded jogging suit. HE had this pocket in the front where he seemed to pull out practically everything. He even had the demon chest in there.
    mastamark Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    LOL!!! Oh yes Flim flam. He was a cool kid. If my memory serves me correctly, he wore a hooded yellow jogging suit. Something that the breakdancers of the same era made sorta fashionable.
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 9 years 23 days ago
    This series is one I actually did like since it was a bit "spooky". It was quite entertaining as a kid, but I can't bring myself to even consider watching it now. Too much humor, I suppose, for such a show.

My favorite character for this particular series was Flim-Flam.
    robmon300 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    the intro is so freakin scary.