Comments

Comments
    Mayor Mike Haggar Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    Remember watching this movie as a kid. It made me feel all the more special that my cousin's and eventually my friend had a supporting role in it. Dave Steinberg was afraid of heights, he used to hate it when he got picked up. I don't know how he managed to keep his composure after Kilmer picked him up like that! I grew up in Richmond Hill,Queens, and we both lived off of 102nd St.
    sicilianu Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    I LOVED this movie as a kid! Used to watch it over and over! Been years since I've seen it...
    marcxander Posted 4 years 24 days ago
    " this movie is one of my favorite movies of all time, its got everything in it! very brillant!! WOW
    Dreamwvr9 Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    A great fantasy movie and one of my top 10 favorite movies of all time.
    PrincessAngel Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    Another classic film!!! =)
    superhumansamuri Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    this movie is very underrated and to bad there were no other willow movies, and to think that this movies original title would have been munchkins?.. . yeah it doesnt have the same ring to it like willow does,and there was no sequel but the movie did continue in three novels called the chronicles of the shadow war were it takes place fifteen years after the movie willow were Elora Danan is now a teenager and is the cantral of the three books,oh and the NES game of willow by capcom was pritty good also
    DarthH8ter Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    A very under-rated film.
    TV1985 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I've heard about a book trilogy known as The Chronicles of the Shadow War, which are based in the same fantasy world of Willow. Were written by both George Lucas and novelist Chris Claremont. The three books were titled "Shadow Moon" (1995), "Shadow Dawn" (1996), and "Shadow Star" (2000). After discovering these book titles on wikipedia, I plan on reading them someday.
    scrymusic Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Willow... great fantasy flick..
    BBGURL Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Favorite movie @ a kid.
    beekeeper Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    " daturaPosted: 08/30/2006
    and what was up with those two little guys who had their own soundstage? They were like the poor man's Merry & Pippin." No... Merry & Pippin are a poor mans brownies.... I STOLE THE BABY!!!!
    trollpixie Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Personally, I liked this film. It was great for it's time. It shouldn't be compared to Star Wars all the time because it's a totally different genre and tone than it.

The trolls were cool though. Unlike any troll I'd seen before in a movie. That huge two-headed dragon thing that morphed out of the troll's carcass though - that was strange. o_O
    verno Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    i hate this film yer sure it was one of the first films with special effects but i hate it its pointless little midgets i dont now what geroge lucas ws thing yer sure he has made some cool films but this suck donkey balls!
    AnjinSama Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    And it was still the best film of that year. This was the first movie I paid for on my own. I was 14 and trying to survive jr high. This movie probably saved several teacher's lives.
    datura Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    datura Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Worst use of a good premise in recent cinema history, thanks for nothing, Ron Howard
    takineko Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Help! There's a Peck here pointing an Acorn at me!!
    kimandlili Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Great Movie! Definetly a classic in my book.
    Gorbash Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Great film as a child, I have'nt seen it in years
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Willow was definatly George Lucas' and Ron Howard's version of Lord of the Rings.
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I own both the old video copy of Willow and the DVD of Willow.
    Ri-chan, Jedi Knight Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    This is a great movie! Val Kilmer's performance as Madmartigan was really good. Like the first person asked, "Why hasn't anyone commented on this movie?" A lot of imagination is stored into this movie.