Comments

Comments
    thebeatgoeson Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    "Be happy to trade you some new ARVN rifles. Never been fired and only dropped once."
    trashman123 Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    this is one epic movie!!!!!!!
    Goofball Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    The boot camp sequence is the best part of the movie. That's EXACTLY what basic training is like. Movies that feature the military are often way too hokey.
    sicilianu Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    Very good movie:) I agree- A MUST see!
    mightyernest Posted 5 years 25 days ago
    R. Lee Ermy rewrote the entire bootcamp portion of the movie. Its my favorite portion of the film.

When the Gunny first introduces himself to Joker, Cowboy and Pyle is one of the funniest scenes ever in a move!

PostalDude96 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I love this movie! One of my all time favorites.
    mulletrocker Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    I remember one night during basic training sitting in the latrine shinning my boots on one of the benches at like 2am for an inspection and a fellow recuit walking in and I looked up at him and said "Hey... Joker." He turn around and never did go to the bathroom... LOL
    andrea88 Posted 6 years 11 days ago
    i've always wanted to see this movie. my friends say it's so funny.
    BenJamin Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I find this to be a great Stanley Kubrick movie. I haven't seen too much of his films yet. You just can't help but laugh during the scenes with Gunnery Sgt. Hartman (played by R. Lee Ermey).
    arachknight1979 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    One thing I never did understand about this movie. Where the hell did private Pyle get the live rounds he used in the head. During basic, all rounds given to you on the range are counted and accounted for and when you leave the range you must produce the EXACT number of spent shells and/or unused rounds you are given. If you lose one, then you will stay there and search untill you find it. Even if it takes all night.
    starstix Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    This is my riffle this is my gun. Who didnt like this movie?
    Wishbone Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    seen this film no less than 10 times absolute classic! no boring parts and quote after quote of laughter! anyone not seen then do so. its the law!
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    the movie was great until the drill sergeant died, then it got sappy I loved all the insults he spouted!