Comments

Comments
    palmer10 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    This was a cool show. All the different rooms were awesome and it was freakin sweet watching them get destroyed.
    700rhats Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Toffler was the reason this show jumped the shark. He was an awful actor, and just seemed to be trying too hard, and also treated the kids really fake. Alli Baba's bathroom was my favorite room. I loved it when the host, or the kids would be running around the house during the final "room romp" and trip on the stairs, or parts of the set. That seemed to happen at least once per show.
    Ihatenaruto Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Does anyone have episodes of this that they can post a better quality intro?
    Ihatenaruto Posted 8 years 13 days ago
    i hate toffler.
    SharonTheJedi Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I had forgotten all about this show, I loved it. I always wished I could go on there and win! It was tons of fun!
    xo_laiNybaBi_ox Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    i was born in 1988, so i dont remember this show, but my boyfriend is older than me and remembers it. we were watching it on GAS awhile back and he was like "i remember watching this when i was a kid!" and i was like "what show is this?" lol.
    MicroMan Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    This was my favorite nickelodeon game show back then. As I was watching this on Nick GAS the other day, I noticed that the Viacom "V of Steel" came after it, or that may have been the end of "Get the Picture"
    rksexy2finger Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I've never seen any episodes with Larry Toffler but I have seen the ones with Wesley Eure.
    Moonxtal Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    I remember this show! God I loved it! Where else can you tear through a house, making an absolute mess looking for stuff and not get yelled at for it!
    8Tschild Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    This was a great show. Along with Double Dare (Harvey worked in this one too!), Nick Arcade, and Legends of the Hidden Temple, these were awesome Nick game shows.

I agree with dark Spider about the lame hosts (there were 2 and both sucked).
    90sKid Posted 9 years 6 months ago
    awesome show. i watch if from time to time on nick gas
    kimsy520 Posted 9 years 6 months ago
    I remember this show :) Almost like "Legends of the Hidden Temple"
    Trashley Posted 9 years 10 months ago
    This show gave me a headache for some reason.