Comments

Comments
    Retro Wop Posted 2 years 2 months ago
    I vaguely remember this show like most of the commenters on this page. I do remember the one episode where the Father tries to get rid of the evil monkey doll and it keeps coming back to his child. From what I remember, he buries the doll and it comes back, he throws it off a cliff and it is back home in his boys arms when he returns etc. A good show from what I remember of it.
    twisted4ever19 Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    another fave of mine!
    hawkmoons Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    Awsome show use to watch it, sad thing is yah do not remember all the episodes, but glad it is on DVD now. woot
    bmwchick Posted 4 years 8 days ago
    i remember the episode that a guy bought a black trans am and he had to kill people to keep the car happy
    anomaly_1976 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I used to make it a point to watch this show and can't remember a thing about any plots or episodes -- very sad -- I suffer from CRS.... Now I KNOW I'm getting old :P
    700rhats Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    I only remember one episode. There was a boy, and a coffin. Can anyone fill in the blanks? I was always such a big fan of the friday movies, when I realized this was not a horror series, it quickly tuned me off.
    DeLoreanlover Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    This was a great show that my brother and I used to watch all the time, I have the score on cd and would love to find the series on DVD :-)
    Kubrick4277 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    The only thing I remember about this series was that in one episode there was some kind of race and where there was supposed to be tape for the winner to run through, there was a blade instead and it cut the guy in half. Of course, we're talking almost 20 years ago that I saw this episode and I'm not sure which one that was. If you have any ideas, feel free to post on here. Thanks.
    Fader Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    This show had some great moments! It came on on the same night as "Monsters" in my town I think...
    ricflair1983 Posted 7 years 1 day ago
    I loved this show. At first, I didn't watch it cause I thought it ripped off Friday the13th movies, but I watched it and was hooked
    Fallon97 Posted 7 years 5 days ago
    I loved this show ( I still do actually). In fact, it's one of my all-time favorite shows ever. I loved the relationships between Micki, Ryan, and Jack. They made a great team. And I especially loved Micki and Ryan's relationship. They had lots of chemistry and would have made a great couple. Micki and Ryan belonged together.

AiCLC Posted 7 years 17 days ago
    this was a cool ass show, i wonder if its on dvd??
    MurderousSpartan Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    i remember looking forward to every episode. this is extermely under rated. i still cant believe how many people dont know about this show. the concept was amazing.
    Nasindor Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I was very skeptical about this show, and refused to watch it for a long time. One day, I caught an episoide, and was hooked on it from that point on. This show was creepy, and well done.
    St. Jimmy Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    If the show isn't about Jason Voorhees or the day friday the 13th then the creators should be shot. :)
    Ri-chan, Jedi Knight Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I've been waiting for this series to come out on DVD. This show was nothing like the Friday the 13th movies and it was very neat. This show dealt with cursed items that a family was trying to gather up and store away, deep in their antique shop, so that people couldn't use them for their evil powers.
    I remember it being their uncle's fault because he made a deal with the devil. I think there were only 16 cursed items, though. Awesome series! I remember several of them, specially the ones about the cursed camera, the compact mirror, and the cursed tattoo needles.