Comments

Comments
    dmccloud Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    I am not worthy---not worthy! Dude I had these toys and watched the show but never remembered it till I just watched the intro. They kind of grossed me out as a kid. HA

2thumdup
    mrjedi76 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    When i was a kid, my mother did not want me watching this, she said it was demonic...lol, but i found a way to watch it anyway. MY favorite one out of the three was decompose..I will never forget when he put that lady in his chest and rotted her into a living skeletal zombie.....it was awesome..!!!
    Snollygoster Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    HOLY CRAP! I'm glad I'm not the only one that remembered this show. I think I was 8 or 9 when I first saw it... it freaked me out then.... so I decided to YouTube it. I'm pleased to report that some awesome person uploaded all these episodes. Naturally, I couldn't help but watch them all. Dialogue was great, animation was vintage, and Decompose still scares the F'ing Bejeezus out of me.... I agree, they could update this, and make a newer movie version. I would pay to see it.
    kaddursal Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I have another petition here. It's to get a new Inhumanoids cartoon TV series, and to get Super Sunday on DVD (Jem, Bigfoot and the Muscle Machines, Robotix, Inhumanoids). Please sign this new petition:

NEW INHUMANOIDS CARTOON TV SERIES & SUPER SUNDAY ON DVD WITH ITS COMMERCIAL BUMPERS DVD RELEASE PETITION:

scwahls Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    i dug the hell out of this! they weren't the most popular but my favs from around this time were this, galaxy rangers, and silver hawks. oh and the ever popular thundercats!
    kaddursal Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Inhumanoids fans, I think it's time we should have a new cartoon TV series of Robotix and Bigfoot and the Muscle Machines. So if anybody's interested, please sign my new petition:

ROBOTIX & BIGFOOT AND THE MUSCLE MACHINES ADDITIONAL CARTOON TV SERIES' PETITION:

kaddursal Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Inhumanoids and Super Sunday fans of Jem, Bigfoot and the Muscle Machines, and Robotix, please sign my SUPER SUNDAY PETITION:

SUPER SUNDAY PETITION:

Celeste Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Yeah! That was one of the most graphic cartoons I ever saw and the first time I saw this was when I was 10.
    BTW whoever uploaded this ther's something wrong with the video.
    ogreadmore Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    watch your favorite cartoons at www.myspace/mysaturdaymorningcartoons.com new cartoons added every saturday morning. Help Captian O.G. Readmore bring back Saturday Morning Cartoons!!
    Agent00J Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I loved this show when I was little... even though it used to scare the crap out of me. Decompose was awesome!
    kaddursal Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Super Sunday fans of Jem, Bigfoot and the Muscle Machines, Robotix, and Inhumanoids, please sign the Super Sunday Petition:

SUPER SUNDAY PETITION:

MasterBlaster Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I am right there with ya william.
    I have been asking my friends what cartoon had a bad guy that screemed DECOMPOSE!!!...Needless to say that got me nowhere
    williamjamesw Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Holy crap! this is the show that I've been trying to remember the name of for about TEN years now. Finally.
    David31584 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Godzuki you're thinking of Gagoyle who appeared at the end of 'Negative Polarity' and in the whole episode of 'The Evil Eye'. The entire 13 episode series is avaliable on DVD here in the UK, however it's in Region 2 PAL format.
    Mr Dibi Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    DECOMPOSE!!!!!!!!
    DarkLiger Posted 9 years 11 days ago
    no one wants to comment on this show????
    I got the first half of this show on DVD, I wish they wold release the other half