Comments

Comments
    HelloKitty Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    Glomer was kind of frightening to me. I don't know why...I guess because he was so hyperactive.
    PuNkYpOwEr80 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    i always wanted "Glomer" ...he was too cute...and i loved his voice!...lol
    pikachulover Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I remember both, but I think I like the cartoon a little better. I loved the theme song for the cartoon. I had a coloring book of the cartoon too.
    tinee178 Posted 7 years 12 days ago
    Not 2 Mention The Infamous Punky Brewster. I Loved This Show 2 As A Kid. She Was Always On A Adventure Her & Cherie. Oh I Loved It; Good Memories :-)
    greeze Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I will admit I actually liked this show, but there was somthing about glommer i didnt like but I couldn't put my finger on it. Now after all these years I understand what it was, that dammed goatee.
    chrisedelia Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    That was so tight! I sing this at work.
    Moonxtal Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I don't remember the live-action version, but I sure do remember the cartoon or at least the intro. I was always facinated how the rainbow streached and then wobbled like jello ^^ I loved punky, she reminded me of pippy longstockings. Two very independent girls with unique taste in clothing!
    Rogue73 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I completely agree with kimsy520. Loved the cartoon, and liked it a pinch better than the live version. I think we all need a Glommer in our life, time to time.
    mastamark Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    That is confirmable. The cartoon is on both of the Punky brewster discs season 1 and 2 of the live action series discs that is.
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    LOL I definitely remember this show!! I liked it better than the live-action show, but they were both good.
    browneyedgirl Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Wow, I remember the song but not the show.
    ScootFL Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I'm a little late at answering your question, but I'm also new to this site...

You can find episodes of Its Punky Brewster on the DVDs of Punky Brewster (the regular tv show).

The first season of the show has 2 hours of the cartoon.
    The second season has 3 hours of the cartoon.

So if you have about $50, you can have 5 hours worth of cartoons, plus the first two seasons of Punky Brewster (and interviews with the cast, which is cool).

I sound like I'm selling it, but its really the only place you can find the cartoons. Good luck.