Comments

Comments
    Malbosia Posted 4 years 4 hours ago
    There was a character named boner.Yeah, Boner.
    dircta2012 Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    This show was great im getting it now show to my babies when they grow up!!
    Maniacal_Beauty Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    I usually hate these kind of shows, but I actually liked this one.
    Heliotrope_Nostalgia Posted 5 years 6 days ago
    Never really watched this show because I was too young to really care. I just wanted to say that I saw "growing penis" before I clicked this.
    CGxSMASH Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    haha this show..the girl always reminded me of a little boy lol
    foxstang89 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Loved the first 3 seasons of this show but I thought it jumped the shark when Chrissy was added
    2ndchanceretrojunk Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    Oh man, I love this show! It brings me back and it cheers me up from life's downs.
    killjoy Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Watched this show all the time when it was on.Still think Mike and Julie should have gotten married on the show.
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    i loved kirt camron still do he did a great job in the left behind movies who would have thought that candice camron from full hose was his sister right they look nothing alike but we know now how she got her breack for full house....
    misch3riedior Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    Aw man, the Seavers!!! Loved them!!! Mike was a hottie!! whoo-hoo!! I could sing that theme song all day and I loved how they'd do the chronological montage @ the beginning.. Why can't TV ever be the same?

*** '70's, 80's, '90's TV = TV at it's best ***
    Jimbo Huang Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    oh! I came to this show just three years ago .its my friends who asked me to see it.~~~~~~~~~look at this point ,the developments in spirit is like the same in the economy.10 years relayed.
    brynniegirl Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    As many did, I grew up with this show being on TV when it first came out, Soooooooo much fun! That theme is, as every one says and agrees, UNforgettable, totally catchy and fun, and never ceases to cheer me up! Now I watch it because it's still so good, great writing and "rolling on my bed" hilarious! :D
    Thank goodness for AOL In2TV, or I'd never get to see this show beyond the first season. They REALLY need to release the other seasons on DVD!!
    bklyn80s Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Wasn't a huge fan of this show at the time but it had a great intro theme. I also liked charles in charges theme, intro 1 on this site
    rnorred06 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I used to watch this show all the time when it aired on Disney Channel back in the 90's. This was one of my favorite shows. I think it is still airing on abc family.
    charot Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    i want a growing pains reunion....
    DancePetunia Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Oh, yeah. I saw Jeremy Miller (Ben) on a Mc Donald's commercial and was like, "What an odd reference." The commercial went "Hey, it's Jeremy Miller!" I was like, "Dude, I'm one of the few people who actually know who that is." I forgot about the theme. I loved it. "Show me that smile again." I could keep going, but I don't wanna.
    DancePetunia Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I loved this show when I was younger. I had a huge crush on Mike & Luke. Alan Thicke... what a douche. He had a Canadian Talk Show called, "Thicke of the Night." I need to get my hand on that shit.
    Matli Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    This shwo was great...I propably stopped watching it when I had enough (that's what I can remember) so I only think of it as a great show...;p
    datura Posted 8 years 4 days ago
    I had a crush on Kirk Cameron
    jaklumen Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Leonardo DiCaprio was a rather lame addition to the show, in my opinion, but that seems to be where he got his start.

Also, who knew that Mike's fat jokes in the show would fuel Tracy Gold's anorexia? Pretty sad, but it's good that she's largely overcome it.
    S2K Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    One of the best TV themes ever, no doubt.
    mastamark Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Still hands down one of the greatest theme songs of all time.
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I thought Kirk Cameron looked like a girl, in my opinion. And Leo was the Oliver of this show.
    M4LKAL Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Loved it! Great stuff this show was. I agree that Leo messed the thing up.
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I loved this show and used to always watch it. I do feel that the earlier eps were best, mainly because of Ben's character, who of which was my favorite, since he was more playful and stuff. He got too serious for me when he got older. ^^
    Trashley Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Leonardo ruined the show in my opinon. The episodes got so lame after he came along. This was a good show though.
    Hjfriends10 Posted 9 years 4 hours ago
    i absolutely love this show! i especially loved it when leonardo dicaprio joined. i had the biggest crush on leo. I was searching through some tapes i had the other day, and i found recordings of growing pains that i recorded on VHS. i was watching em and i was laughing so hard. I abosultely love how mike, carol, ben and chrissy actually acted like siblings.