Comments

Comments
    palmer10 Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    NWO 4 LIFE
    Eddy Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    R.I.P Wrestling Shows

PS. Your children sucks donkey balls.
    Old_school_JJ Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    It will be a LONNNNG time before we ever got a "Monday Night War" to make wrestling as interesting as it was back than...Just ask TNA.
    caleb thoms Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    The Deadpool Stable was my favorite with vampiro an d icp and then a close 2nd was New World Order
    Spence189 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    OH YEAH, and they kept red & yellow Hulk Hogan in the opener for like a YEAR after he turned bad remember?? lol
    Spence189 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    ahhhhh Nitro. I searched for the opener after reading this. that theme song still gives me chills. It was like the WWE was so phony and stupid but in 1996 WCW COULD BE REAL! haha, loved it. Great time in professional wrestling.
    gullah fan Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    here is the truth, wwf was great in 80's and earily 90's, but when wcw arrieved 1995, they did it in style, so hands down wcw was the the better wrestling show.they better matches, better super stars, better writing, and a better intro. PS. wrestling today in 2001 up until now has been nothing corny and unbelivabel story lines and trash.
    TV1985 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    As much as WCW was going downhill during it's last 15 months (January 2000-March 2001) I'm glad that Hulk Hogan spoke up about what was at stake for WCW at Bash at the Beach 2000 when his match with Jeff Jarret was over less then a minute since Vince Russo told Jeff to lie down in the middle of the ring.

Hulk Hogan's last words in WCW were: "Is this your deal, Vince Russo? That's why this company is in the DAMN shape it's in because of BULLSHIT like this!!!" Then it was just under a year that WCW was gone and was sold to WWF/E owner Vince McMahon.
    Chevy_man_24 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    i thought wcw was better than wwf
    grindcore fan Posted 6 years 20 days ago
    Now those were the days.
    Friday The 13th Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Rumor has it that Bischoff is conceptualizing a new Wrestling show.
    tenspeedgbb Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    all i can say is sting was my guy
    kajithegreat Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    WWF/WWE had a better product hands down.
    Friday The 13th Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Congratulations 99centsplease...you're wrong. For Turner to merge with AOL, selling WCW was in fact a condition placed by AOL.
    99Centsplease Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I remember that intro like it was yesterday! Also, there were no "conditions" that they had to sell WCW. They sold it because its losses were getting bigger by the minute.
    TheKingOfOldSkool Posted 8 years 16 days ago
    i remember every friday night (here in the uk we got nirto and raw on fridays at the time) watching nitro on tnt after cartoon network then 1 hour later raw would be on sometimes i would change channels bout every 5 mins or watch nitro at 9 then watch raw at 12 later on but those were the good days
    Nostalgiascape Posted 8 years 17 days ago
    AWESOME!!! Sorry...i'm a die hard WCW fan. For two years it was superior to WWF. Then Turner merged with AOL and AOL said "Sell it".
    shorty1k Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    hey TV1985, where's that intro? Does it have the cool fireworks and nitro girls dancing too?
    nikki89 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    When I was, like, 9 my dad and I would watch this every week. I think westling is pretty ridiculous now though.
    SenTora Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I'm sorry but the "ECW Experiment" will not go over much longer because of Vince. It's a bastardized version of ECW to do only one thing: make Vince even more money for him.

As of now all the matches won't be "extreme rules" matches, unless it's a special match. But for the most part, it's nothing but WWE Lite.

It's not gonna last too long because Vince doesn't WANT it to last very long. And as much as I would enjoy a WCW return that will NEVER happen either.

So as it stands, WCW and ECW had their awesome run and it's now being controlled and raped by the McMahon Empire.
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Now that Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW) is back on it's own two feet, I hope that the World Championship Wrestling (WCW) will do the same thing someday soon.
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    From what I know, WCW Monday Nitro went downhill at the beginning of 2000 when Vince Russo, Eddie Ferrara, and their version of Creative Controll took both Eric Bishoff's place and the n.W.o. group's place.
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I have an intro to WCW Monday Nitro. I plan on sending it when I get a chance. Until then remain patient.
    swayner_4:20 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Damn I miss the good ole days!
    robmon300 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    bring the intro
    TV1985 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    WCW Monday Nitro was the best pro-werstling program of the late 90's.

I remember when the n.W.o. was the big thing for a wrestling group that would look like bikers or street thugs. It was also cool when the n.W.o. Wolfpack came around too.

The best wrestlers during WCW Monday Nitro were Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sting, Goldberg, Diamond Dallas Page, Ric Flair, Macho Man Randy Savage, The Giant, Bret "The Hitman" Hart, Raven, Buff Bagwell, Chris Benoit, and Saturn.

Right after 2000, that is when WCW lost ratings with WWF and when Eric Bishoff was gone and the non-talented owner Vince Russo came and ruined WCW to the core.

WCW Monday Nitro
    Birth: 1995 Death: 2001
    gillz107 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    NWO 4 LIFE!!!! Awesome time during the WCW - WWF (or E) wars.