Comments

Comments
    kurisu89 Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    the best show for an angsty teen. i discovered this long after it came out with reruns on the-n. my mom said she used to watch it. and told me that the "cute" guy, was jared leto. blew my mind, cuz im used to 30 seconds to mars jared leto. not the 90s "heartthrob" leto.
    Bluj200 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    I didn't watch when it was on air because I was like 9 and didn't understand it but when FX aired it for a little bit I got why my sisters like it so much,
    SourNinja Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    I ABSOLUTELY Love this show !!!

I never missed an episode ; Oh man I hate that it ended =(
    Maniacal_Beauty Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    I loved this show! That guy Brian's hair freaked me out though.
    1lizard Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    loved the show when i was in school. it was show a head of it's time. too good and too short.
    CGxSMASH Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    didnt watch it, but why so short?
    mrsamyhume Posted 6 years 28 days ago
    I missed this show so much.I was so bummed when ABC yanked it. I never really understood why. This show was definitely ground breaking. It made me feel like I was not alone because when I was a teenager, I believed no one was going through what I was. Ahhhh, the memories!...lol Thank God for YouTube! This is a really cool site as well!
    julyfly79 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    Great show! I am so glad it's out on DVD now; can't wait to watch it again. It was so refreshing, since I was in high school myself at the time, to see a show with such relatable characters; they seemed like some of the people I actually hung out with, not just the popular kids like other shows seemed to always want to portray.
    80sangel Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I loved My-So=Called-Life. This came out at the same time when I was in High school. I so understood Angela, I was kind of a day dreamer and I understood the crush she had on Jordan(What girl didn't). and I had a friend like Rayleene. But my favorite person had to be Rickie. Angela's Gay best friend. I've recently found out that the guy who played Rickie is now Angel in the movie RENT and he is still as cute as he was when the show was on.
    Copyright1982 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    Actually, Felony, it was an ABC show, but once it was cancelled, MTV started airing episodes and had MSCL marathons pretty regularly.

I wish it kept going! I think the last episode was the one where Jordan goes to Brian to help him write an apology letter to Angela for sleeping with Rayanne. I would've loved to see what happened next...
    joanney Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    This was one of my favs...its sad i still watch this from the dvds. No otehr show has gotten adolence right :)
    NickelodeonFan97 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    mtv didn't make this show. abc did
    CizzyKing Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Omg! I loved this show too. I can still catch it every so often if I am awake at 4am lol.
    I hated Brian though. I always thought that Angela should just tell him to bug off..or punch him in the nose. He was just so....ewwwww..I don't even know!
    Felony Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I was a senior in hs when this was on, i thought it was the best show mtv ever created, i went through a period of mourning when it was cancelled.
    Terebithia Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Oh my gosh!! I remember going into borders books and buying the book version of it ( when I was like 13 this was WAY after it had ended...like...2000 I think) and then like absolutely DYING when I saw it on The-N!!!
    grizzly Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I watched this show and then it went off air, it was ok I liked it.
    Trashley Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    This show needs to come on. Besides at 4:00 or 5:00 in the morning on the N when nobody is awake.