Comments

Comments
    Retro Wop Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    This was a good show. Don Johnson was known as Mr. 5 o'clock shadow Sonny Crockett but he played the part well. This show as the epitomy of the 80's with the music and storylines. Most of the people I knew in the 80's watched this show.
    palmer10 Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    Got this on my Amazon wishlist. Hopefully someone will snatch it up for me. 80's + Miami + Ferrari + hot chicks = my dream
    AntoineSchwartz Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    Brilliant show with the always awesome Phillip Michael Thomas, Edward James Olmos, and Don Johnson. Great guest stars legends like Miles Davis and Phil Collins and a superb soundtrack featuring the compositions of Jan Hammer.

The show always seems to have a great punch and I'm looking forward to seeing all of it.
    drs11 Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    MIAMI VICE IS THE GREATES POLICE SHOW EVER MADE!!!!!!! The Action was cool, The Music Rocked, Saundra Santiago and OIivia Brown(Gina and Trudy)..HOTT!! Don Johnson and Phillip Michael Thomas....Cool as Crockett and Tubbs. The Series is far Better than that HORRIBLE Movie(which Mercifully Tanked at the Box Office)which came out a few years ago.
    pplumber Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    hi there, does anybody know where i can see epesodes online?
    Wojo Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    The season of Vice are rollin off the assembly lines...season 3 comes out in a few weeks, i feel just like a kid in a candy store again.... best cop show show ever
    Bradly Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    You can watch this show on Sleuth. If you have Dish Network the is channel 198. Watching the older shows bring me back in time to when I was a kid in the 80s.
    80sboy Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    My favorite Police TV series of all time!
    RetroSparrowSpike Posted 8 years 25 days ago
    i'm so glad this is on DVD! i really cant wait to get season 1 and 2 for xmas!
    GungHo Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Did you guys know that Tubbs is actually the son of Dionne Warwick...the old fart who sang "Thats what Friends are For"....i know...who cares right!?
    robmon300 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    kick ass dude. please make a game for xbox 360.