Comments

Comments
    JJScott Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    When it first came out I was stunned over the idea of a female Captain . . . but, Kate Mulgrew can act well enough that I believed her character . . .

I was also "ticked off" that they had a black Vulcan . . . it is nothing racial here, Vulcans are supposed to be Green! Not white, black, red or yellow. Green . . .or at least "greenish". I have to admit though, Tim Russ' performance as Tuvok was the best portrayed Vulcan since Spock!

Overall, there were some stories that were poorly written. Mostly holodeck episodes . . . but, the characters were all pretty well written and mostly original. I cannot think of a character that was subpar in development or portrayal.

My favorite character by far was the Doctor. Extremely well written and portrayed by Robert Picardo!

I now that Jeri Ryan's (7 of 9) character, or perhaps costumes were developed only to help save the series, but the casting was as well thought out as the character itself and I enjoyed her addition to the crew . . .

I just started watching full re-runs on Spike so that I can enjoy these shows alll over again . . . Now if I could just get computer voice compilations using Jennifer Lien's (Kes) voice!
    rudedohio Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I don't believe the show appears on Spike TV ant more. I truly did enjoy it while it aired. It had its share of plot holes and mistakes but honestly, what good show hasn't.
    frostydude Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    Yes I have a crush on Captain Janeway.
    Lobolover Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Liked it,though some episodes.......but stil good, though I prefer multiple independent storylines over one main goal.
    J-Man Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Season 1, GREAT!
    Season 2, GREATER STILL! LOVED THE DOCTER/KES RELATIONSHIP
    Season 3, LOVED THE KES HEAVY EPISODES! HOWEVER IT WAS THE END OF KES AND THE INTRODUCTION TO A NEW SERIES CALLED "STAR TREK 7 OF 9"
    SEASON 4: CRAP!
    SEASON 5: CRAP!
    SEASON 6: CRAP!
    SEASON 7: RECYCLED FOOTAGE AND CRAP!
    gregory Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    This series paled in comparison to TNG and DS9.
    The new guy Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    This was a great series. And yeah the Borg seemend less dangerous now 7 of 9 was here to show us that the borg could be human too.
    But I don't think there will be a startrek this good in a long time (and no that new enterprise series with the jackrussel is not better)
    M4LKAL Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I never got into this one. Some of the earlier shows were real good but once they added Jeri Ryan it became very shallow in my mind. They ruined the Borg as well.
    yami0204 Posted 9 years 1 day ago
    Dude, did I enjoy this show. It was the only Star Trek that I convinced my mom into watching and even SHE loved it, and she hates sci-fi. Every night Tuesday night (I think that was the night it aired), the whole family would gather together and watch Voyager. It was the non-nerd's Star Trek, for real. Which made some nerds unhappy, but not this nerd. =D Hurray for Tom Paris being hot! XD
    d357924 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I liked watching this show to stare at Jeri Ryan's... errr... implants.