Comments

Comments
    Goofball Posted 10 months 1 day ago
    As a kid in the '70s, I used to watch this in syndication every day after school. It was part of being an American kid. All the guys today talk about how hot Marcia was, but in the later episodes, I had a thing for Jan.
    FruitBrute Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    When I was a kid in the 70's, a Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich while watching the Brady Bunch always cheered me up :)
    ForeverLeif Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    I Love Barry Williams, god is he still a hunk mmmm
    rocksteady7 Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    I LOVEEEE THIS SHOW
    Nesysli Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    Oh my God! This is so freakin annoying!
    Jt62786 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    I watch this show on TVLand/
    mightybfan Posted 5 years 29 days ago
    I liked the Bully,magic,detective,ice cream,king's island,ect episodes.
    benton gold Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    For the love of God, why was this put on air?!?!
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    Reality TV usually bored me when I was little. I lived and died by cartoons, and live action shows aimed at kid demographs. But for some reason, I was deeply in love with the Brady Bunch and I stayed up late every night and watch it on Nick at Nite:) "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!"
    The Midnight Rider Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    Groovy, man.
    Jingtone Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    For all you Brady Bunch lovers there is new & unique website that allows you to download Brady Bunch ringtones, its called Jingtones. They have songs like Keep On, Sunshine Day, Time To Change. Jingtones are nostalgic ringtones which pay tribute to classic TV theme songs and commercial jingles. You can download them to your phone so when it rings you'll have your own unique ringtone & its compatible with Blackberries & IPhones. Here is their website www.jingtones.com
    stpaulgangster Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    The last episode is stupid and funny.

Were Greg gets orange hair.
    stpaulgangster Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Any show after "The Brady Bunch" that adds a new character and gets canceled about 1 0r 2 seasons later. The character is a kid and the fans of the show hate the kid.

They have something that is called The Cousin Oliver Syndrome!
    SuzanneHIH Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    Nothing beats singing along to Sunshine Day! I was forced fed many TV shows in my daycare days but this was always a fun one that I can still watch today.
    jmkuhner Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I really like the episode where Marcia had the hots for a nerd!! lol
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    loved this show...
    marsha!!! marsha!!! marsha!!!

lol......
    peanuts Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I had the biggest crush on Peter Brady. He's still good looking today, not bald and fat. LOL
    jmkuhner Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I've been watching reruns of the Brady Bunch recently and it's really cool so I bought Season 1 on DVD!!
    TV1985 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I did watch The Brady Bunch as a three-year-old. But when I got older, I lost track of the show when it aired on TBS. But I did watch that Christmas special of A Very Brady Christmas every year for Christmas since my parents taped it off CBS after taping both Charlie Brown Christmas and Frosty the Snowman back in 1988. Too bad that video tape was destroyed a few years back. I hope to catch that Christmas special this year on ABC Family Channel.
    AceRockola Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Marsha Marsha Marsha !!!

Maureen McCormick was such a hottie!

This was a staple of mine growing up in the '70s. So was The Partridge Family. Laurie Partridge (Susuan Dey) was such a fox!
    doodlebug Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    This show is awesome. I LOVE the Brady Bunch. My favorite Brady kid is Cindy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wc86 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    "Mom's favorite vase!"
    "She always said don't play ball in the house!"
    Ilovethe90s_09 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Even though there was a while til I was born, I love this show! Plus Barry Williams was sexy back in the day.
    mr3urious Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    OW! My nose!!!
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    jaklumen: I always got the impression Reed hated doing the show because it was a comedy. He was used of doing dramas and serious roles. Just look at what he did prior to the Brady Bunch and you'll see what I mean. As a matter of fact, he did the pilot, but wasn't expecting it to get picked up, to my knowledge.
    =W= Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    This is my favourite show of all time. My dad bought me all of the seasons on DVD, and they never get boring. They're so addicting. I also love "Growing Up Brady". I read the whole thing in one day.
    jaklumen Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Many people are familiar with the recent movies that parodied the show, but I don't think many remember "A Very Brady Christmas" (which was a reunion movie) or that most of the cast (Maureen McCormick did not sign on) were part of a short-lived T.V. series sequel called "The Bradys", which featured the cast of characters grown up, with a number of the Brady kids being married.

I would assume one of the biggest reasons that Robert Reed hated the show, NorthIL, is that he was gay, and was uncomfortable with the acting for his character. Florence Henderson stated in an E! documentary that he was very nervous and stressed out about a kissing scene with her.

BlueMario Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I saw a few epiosdes at Nick @ nite! They said this show was Groovy. I loved it too. How did they air in 1969!?!? I thought they aired in 1972 till 1978. oh well. I'll still say they aired in 1969-1974.
    Athena9188 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I love this show as well. Still watch it on TVLand.
    kidsongs Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I Love This Show. I watch the DVD's All The Time. I even record the music from the shows for my iPod. I even have the real Greg Brady Rap Song wich I listen to all the time. I usually HATE Rap.!!!!!!!!!! Barry Williams is and always will be THE REAL GREG BRADY!!!!!!!!!!!
    DieYuppieScum Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    And that in essence is why it is bad...... even the Cleavers from Leave it to Beaver had more sin to it then the Brady Bunch, and that was a show that took place in the 50's and was FILMED in the 50's. I guess I like a dose of hard reality with my family shows.
    Trashley Posted 9 years 17 days ago
    Pssh...anyone who says this show is bad is insane. I love The Brady Bunch. It's such a nice wholesome show.
    eep! Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Explain to me why I’m tempted to actually go buy the fist season on dvd.