Comments

Comments
    FreakyWolfman Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    I have this entire series. Fantastic show. KEN'S THE MAN!!1
    Malbosia Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    This came on IFC on Christmas day it was on all day marathon style.This show is frigging awesome the best street fighter series it was so violent.Bison is one evil dude when he strangle Chun-li nearly to death while Ken watches helpless after getting his ass kicked by Vega.I could not believe how violent this show is like when Cammy hangs Chun -Li's father by the neck over a balcony with a wire. I hope they show this again on IFC it was awesome I watched it all day.
    stevt1 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    This is the cheesiest intro I ever seen. I uploaded the english version a couple days ago, but it'll probably take some time til' it's approved. It's an awesome intro, up there with the best of them. Hail Crom!
    the monster hunter Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    i have this on VHS manga video
    burninghairsmell Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    is gouken in this series?
    frank5 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    what can I say Guile kicks ass.
    Kumero Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Dude the intor may look chessy and gay but that Cartoon is hardcore its violent it has dark themes and they curse, I saw that whole series on the E-Wam networks,,...
    Juicyjes Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    this is the gayest intro i have ever seen.
    Paperboy84 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    This came on TV!? I got the whole series on DVD a little while ago, but I never knew it came on TV.
    The_D Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    i got the whole series, but its in english, its funny though when i watch it i see this as a prequal or something.. it kinds is in a way
    Zentile Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    Ok, whoever submitted the original japanese video to retrojunk.com, I LOVE YOU. I don't care if you're a guy or a girl, or how old you are, I LOVE YOU. I used to watch SF II V back when it started airing here in Portugal, and it was completely in japanese (with portuguese subtitles) , including the intro video and song. It made me fall in love with this show (which I'm a huge fan of) but then it stopped airing and I've searched the globe for the japanese intro again, and even though I've found the song (Kaze Fuiteru) , and the english and italian intros (italian intro is awesome aswell, English one sucks. It's boring techno crap and takes all the fun feeling out of the anime), but the japanese one always eluded me.
    THANK YOU for finally making it available to me. I love you.
    Pokejedservo Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    Ah yes Street Fighter II V, great show on how to do an AU just right. And also had one of the best dub-made themes ever. The original Japanese theme was not bad (as you can surprisingly see on this site) but that was decent J-Pop at best. The Dub theme for this show was genuinely good IMO.
    maffe_robjuh Posted 9 years 9 months ago
    he dudes i found an mp3 intro song can i post it in the intro part?

greet Rob
    gillz107 Posted 9 years 9 months ago
    Sigh..... Another Street Fighter series that I didn't know existed.