Comments

Comments
    Nikonn99 Posted 28 days 23 hours ago
    In the opening for seasons one and two look for the wagon queen family truckster from national lampoons vacation. Too funny.
    kingmax99 Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    The underdog wife hating shoe salesman who lost his favorite show psyco dad...starts his own anti womens movement makes hilarious chicken jokes to his neighbir has a smokin hot daughter..and lets be honest theres not a man alive who wouldnt take peggy home.......LETS ROCK
    199478q29 Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    My dad got me the compleate series of this show on DVD & i just recentley got into & now im hooked on it Al bundy is king love this show.
    slappywag64 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    The first few seasons were hysterical, but as the series dragged on it got to be less so. When they introduced Seven (or was it Six?..eh, who cares) it really started to bomb. I will never forget the first Christmas episode when Santa Claus landed in the Bundy's back yard and Marcy"s shell shocked reation. It followed by the equally memoral one with Sam Kinison as Al's guardian angel. I love the moment when Sam strolls over to Peggy and gives her a little pinch which I am sure was off script and totally Sam's idea....but who can blame him.
    MarshmallowNoise Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    I love this show! Me and my brother still watch the reruns.
    Retro Wop Posted 4 years 8 days ago
    One of the best sitcoms ever made. Ever since episode one I knew this show was going to be a big hit. Al Bundy was the 80's and 90's version of Archie Bunker but way more dysfunctional. I have only seen two episodes that I didn't like but loved the rest of them.
    JSLOVESYOU Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    Married With Children Rocks!
    bridgmon007 Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    This is my favorite t.v. show of all time I like the whole cast and never A dull moment.
    someone50 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    Man... I loved this show! Used to watched it everyday after middle school.
    Ironjoker Posted 5 years 19 days ago
    Yes. Best, show. Evar!
    Caps 2.0 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    What I liked about this show was that you could tell they all loved each other despite the jokes they made. I think that was best shown late in the show during a 2-parter (I think it was) where Al and Peg separated for a while. He recalls some of the good times they had together, and they end up reuniting. That was a sweet moment.
    MoranisFan1991 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    Funniest show I have ever watched.
    FunmanBob Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    Great show was my favorite at the time. Still have reruns on tbs almost ervy day. Uually comes on at 5 am here so i record the shows and watch them at my convenience.
    Deleted Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I have all the seasons on DVD. Now, I can make a MWC marathon anyday.
    vinnycarr Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    loved this at the time its well funny
    funguy10 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I just found reruns of this show airing on TV Land.
    edgarthereales88 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    i still watch the reruns on spike tv lol. i love this show. i still remember there first episode on FOX
    Deleted Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    This show is a damn legend.
    retro_todd Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    LOVED THIS SHOW! I still watch the re-runs
    MadCat Posted 6 years 16 days ago
    This was the bomb! I love it!
    TwistedSisterSMF Posted 6 years 26 days ago
    Amazing show-they really need to make a worthy last episode..Peggy Bundy iz hot az hell..most edgy show ever made. Al Bundy is an american hero-what American male can't relate to him, he works hard and can't get a break, and gets no appreciation on top of it all.

-ROSS
    www.myspace.com/rosstheonemanband
    NO MA'AM Member # 09201983
    moneylover Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I loved married with children . Best show out there . Only few shows I did not like is when they brought in the kid they called seven . they kind"a went off the mark on that one . I was able to get a signed photo of the lady that played peg . We watched it every chance we get . I think on monday nights on TV land they play like 4 shows back to back . most did not like it . I remember a lady from Mich. Making a big stink about it and she got some of the ads pulled . I wish 2 things . That the people that played in that show would do one last show the way they wanted you know go out with a bang . or redo the last show right . I heard one of the cast members say in a interview that they were not given notice the show was cancled, untill it was to late to do the last show right . I would of loved to see Al get his in the end you know . he always seem to step in crap but never came up smelling like a rose . For once let him have his day . Let one thing go right for him just once .
    superqborg Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    download them here http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4519319/Married_with_Children_[ALL_seasons]_(RUS___Original_ENG_lane___E
    axora Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    Loved this show still do Al is soofunny!
    noneabve1 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    oh, yes....Peg was the hot one!!!....that hair, those pants!!! My fave episode, tho, was with Sam Kinison as an angel as only he could play it.
    lilant2248 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Peg was so hot.
    Menasore Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    This was a great show!.....until the mid-late 90's, it got really lame.
    Peter North Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I used to watch that show and tell myself "I will never be Al Bundy!"...fast forward to now... :(

Great show.
    FoiledDragon Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    FUNNY, I remember recently going to europe and they ran this, the fresh prince of bel-air and some other sitcoms.
    Detox Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I got into this show alot two years ago...then after a few seasons, I got bored of it..moved on to two and a half men
    fwbkidd Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    this show was entertaining..I think peggy and kelly look a hella whole lot more better now than when they did this show..I feel Al's pain as a man now..as a kid I kinda thought of him as a crumbie human being with a pathetic son..now I feel for the guy..lol..good times though
    bkzfinest Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    A great, funny show! I thank God for FX and now Spike for rerunning it!
    geo80 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    i love al bundy
    lexhogan Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    kelly's hot!al is the show!
    grindcore fan Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    This show is the best. Better than any sitcom today.
    trollman1212 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    omg al is the man ... he knows his cars an foot ball an beer .. go al
    BossaNova Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I love this show. I scored 3 touchdowns in one game. Almost Bundyisk.
    gustogummi Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    This show beats the shit out of all of those sappy family sitcoms of the 80s and early 90s. I hated shows like Full House, Family Matters and such as a preteen and teenager so I was so glad shows like this came along.

And Kelly is my favorite slut.
    eee1029 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I love married with children. i have so many favorite episodes i don't know were to start
    square eyed spaz Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Whenever I heard the theme song of this show it meant that I was up past my bedtime... It used to be so exciting to be up late... I never actually watched the show back then as I was too young but I memorized the theme song and when I was finally allowed to watch it a few years into the series I remember bursting into the theme song and my Mum asked me how do you know that song?
    bennysan Posted 7 years 7 days ago
    the bundies have been the first sitcom which showed what happens when family-life goes wrong ... before that everything was happy and nice... no dissrespect 2 the cosby show, i love that one as well ... but al and co. are the originators for nasty familiys on tv
    Psycho Mantis Posted 7 years 16 days ago
    haha I'm watching it right now.
    BEOWULF THE AVATAR Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    MMMM-CHRISTINA APPLEGATE!
    GEEK37 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    The best show ever I fuckin love it!
    20manda20 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Peggy was the hottest TV mom of all time, no question. That red bouffant/beehive, whatever you'd call it, that was awesome. I fell in love with her in the intro, when she tossed that cigarette butt into the salad. But Kelly, omg, now that I look back, I'm kind of surprised that they let such a young girl play such a, well, ho. Then again, look at Dynasty and Dallas LOL, and those were on during primetime.
    Deleted Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    This was the best thing to ever happen to television. I can relate to Al Bundy, and what he goes through, year after year. Even though I'm not married and I don't work in a shoe store, my life reeks, bigtime.
    tsarrion Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Oh by the way this show is still aired on the FX channel. Usually around 10-12 AM.
    tsarrion Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Perhaps one of the best sitcoms ever, and on a different note, a fan favorite for those incarcerated in prison.
    serenityrain Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    i really dont like it very well but i will watch it if nothing else is on it can be funny and the fact i can remember staying up till like 12:00am to watch it as a kid does say something my brother and i thought tht if it was on this late kids probably should not watch it so we did lol...
    now when i watch it those memories come back to me...
    kerfootb Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Never really cared for it although I admit it can be pretty funny and I love Katey Segal. My younger brother Chris likes it though. Michael Rapaport and his show "War at Home" were such suckish ripoffs of Mr. Bundy and his show.
    starstix Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I love their Dysfunctional life!
    RetroGAL Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    One of the best sitcoms EVER!!!!!!!!! BUNDY'S RUUUUULE.
    mlw1984 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I love this show. One of the best sitcoms of the 1980's. Al Bundy is king!
    pearljamownzyou Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    My favorite non-cartoon show of all time.

This show will stand the test of time.
    morphoeugenia Posted 8 years 10 days ago
    This is one of the funniest shows of all time. I rented season 2 a while back and it was as fuggin hilarious as the first time I saw them.
    JenDoane Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Hey to theblueblaze_1 you are Amanda Bearse's adopted daughter? Well hi there... I am your birth mother. Don't believe me? I live in Connecticut and I am 34 years old. YOu know the rest. Hi how are you? I stumbled across this page while browsing for news about your mom Amanda which I do every once in a while out of curiosity and I found your comment. Neat. Call me some time kiddo we have lots to talk about when you are ready. Jen
    justmeok78 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I love this show. Can this video be downloaded?
    NanakiXIII Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Heheheh...
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I love this show. It is REALLY hilarious. Al Bundy was FUNNY!!!!
    andrew6009 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    this one was my favorite fox show of all time still is i remember watching this show every sunday night and thinking what a great comedy this was you could tell the cast really cared at times for each other and the timing of the jokes were right on cue sometimes like what in the heck are they talking about sometimes they did not even know but that is what made it a great show it was unpredictialble
    Matli Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    The perfect comedy to get a good mood! I love this one!
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Hey, I'm not kidding, my name is Zoe Bearse. I am the daughter of Amanda Bearse who played Marcy Darcy on this show. Don't believe me? Well my mothers 48, and worked on this show as a director and actress. I have met the cast and even stayed on the set with her when I was little. It was fun. I still remember Katey Sagal coming to our halloween parties.
    retroguy78 Posted 9 years 2 days ago
    I wasn't allowed to watch this when I was 7 it was too inappropriate for my fragile little mind. The gags are still funny to this day. The "Lost Episode" may have been too racy for TV back in 1989, but these days we have celebrities releasing sex tapes all the time, i.e. Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson.
    jaklumen Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I agree, eep!, it's not quite classically retro yet.

The episodes I remember well was when Bud finally got lucky, and Al was a stripper at the bar, and shockingly-- didn't look too bad.

Finding Amanda Bearse in an ad in The Advocate was a bit surprising, though.
    KiraHibikiYamato Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    One of the old Bundy motto's
    "Hooters hooters. Yum-yum-yum. Hooters hooters on a girl that's dumb."

xD
    mr3urious Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    This show literally changed what we thought of sitcoms!
    Moonxtal Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    I loved this show, Al was my hero cause he was the little guy, the typical loser. No matter how bad my life was, at least I wasn't as bad off as Al was. :P.

"So you think I'm a loser? Just because I have a stinking job that I hate, a family that doesn't respect me, a whole city that curses the day I was born? Well, that may mean loser to you, but let me tell you something. Every morning when I wake up, I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again. So I get up, have my watered down Tang and still-frozen Pop Tart, get in my car with no upholstery, no gas and six more payments to fight traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes on the cloven hooves of people like you. I'll never play football like I thought I would, I'll never know the touch of a beautiful woman, and I'll never again know the joy of driving without a bag on my head. But I'm not a loser. 'Cause despite it all, me and every other guy who'll never be what he wanted to be, are still out there, being what we don't wanna be, forty hours a week, for life. And the fact that I haven't put a gun to my mouth, you pudding of a woman, makes me a winner!"

Best quote EVER!

dakid Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    this is one show me and my parents used to watch together!!!the song is unforgetable
    kimsy520 Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    Hahaha Grandmaster B!!!
    One of the best shows of its time! I still love the reruns to this day!
    Shadow Mist Posted 9 years 9 months ago
    Love and Marriage Love and Marriage!! Funny as hell!
    xNekonessx Posted 9 years 9 months ago
    I remember watching this with my dad when I was like three.
    Daikun Posted 9 years 10 months ago
    Best sitcom ever. Nothing else will ever top this.
    eep! Posted 9 years 11 months ago
    lives* sorry...Haven’t slept in 32 hours
    eep! Posted 9 years 11 months ago
    Cutting edge for future antihero sitcoms. still apart of our everyday television lifes...not quite retro.
    robmon300 Posted 10 years 1 day ago
    thank you for sayin that damn ha ha ha ha ha haaaa.
    devin_b Posted 10 years 13 days ago
    I loved this show and still do. I even got the second season on dvd and hope they put out the rest of the seasons too.
    robmon300 Posted 10 years 18 days ago
    this show still funny as hell go bundys go