Comments

Comments
    detailedfiles Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    Best show of all time....period.
    tdickensheets Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    I watch MST3000. I like Tom robot.
    Larlem1978 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    Great show,though I think Joel Hodgson was funnier than Mike Nelson.I also prefer Dr.Clayton over Pearl.
    nostalgicguy Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    I vividly remembered my Dad watching this about 10-12 years ago, I Google'd it and saw a few episodes, it is very funny and well done.
    pwange1337 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    this show is amazing
    Neuronmini Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    the best show in exsistance.....EVER HANDS DOWN i will love this show forever even when i am dead
    Daffney Posted 5 years 3 days ago
    This show changed my way of watching movies forever. It's one of the best cult comedy series ever.
    starwarskid Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    a movie how will that work?
    RickyBlaikie Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    theres gonna be a MST3K movie i heard set for realee in 2010
    Brettherev Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    what do you think, sirs?
    Son of Dad Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    check out "rifftrax"..and 'cinimatic titanic" they are all the same people...its worth it.
    astrotimeclock Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I watched this every friday night
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    One of the best and funniest shows I ever seen in my life.
    axora Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    Myth Busters!
    the monster hunter Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    just repet to your slef its just a show and i shold just relax
    NaMaHa Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    I'd really like to know how they eat and breathe and other science facts!
    Jamesj Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    This is my favorite show of alllllll tiiiiiiime.
    "In a not to distant future...."
    Oh man, its the best. I still download the episodes. lol
    CGxSMASH Posted 6 years 3 days ago
    looved watching the backs of their heads in the theatre and all the comments they used to make.
    lexhogan Posted 6 years 18 days ago
    cool show
    baragon123 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    One of my favorite shows. This has to be one best shows ever.
    BenJamin Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I loved this show ever since it was on Comedy Central. I can't think of what was the worst movie they have ever shown, either Manos: The Hands of Fate, Hobgoblins, there's so many. I love the jokes they make during the movie and there is no way that it was all improvised. I figured that it was all scripted.
    CandyCane Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I love it when they make fun while they watch every movie lol SO funny!
    pyt19 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    OMG one of the funniest shows ever loved it!!..i would wake up 7:00am on saturday just to watch this...man i miss this show
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    i never watched this show but my husband absolutly loves it he watches it on utube all the time he did kinda get me to like it i have to admit
    Blueroc85 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    My favorite quotes: "Brock has a visible panty line!" and "Isotoners! Score!"
    rybrew Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Season "zero" started in November of 88' and the original into is actually into #4. This show spanned 11 years and just about every episode has a line in it that will make you wet your pants with laughter!
    manda3eb Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I still love it
    1800collect Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Love this show! I'm gonna build myself my very own Tom Servo! (I got instructions online involving the use of gumball machines and stuff)
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Best.show.ever. Simply brilliant.
    ChowTimer Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    like most people said, watch one episode and your hooked. that's true for me. some of my favorites are alphabet antics, gumby, jonny at the fair, and a date with your family.
    ChowTimer Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    intro 4 is the oldest intro. notice tom servo is just servo, and he looks diffrent, and gypsy looks diffrent too
    Zorak Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    my most favorite live action series ever, me and my brother would always watch on sci-fi.
    animefan123 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    This was a really good show to watch when your upset with something. It always surprised me how they could get away with making fun of awful movies
    da1inonly Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    My god! The last seasons that aired on the Sci-Fi channel kept me laughin' all Sunday morning! Now when I see old movies that have been trashed by this show I can't help but cry laughin'. The movie was a riot!
    snowmonkie44 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    man i miss this show! man i spent way too much of my childhood watching this show instead of going outside and playing in the summer. hehe!
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    i loved this show without it i probably hate the movies because they're be no robot to make funny and wittey comments
    Fyne T(oo)ning Posted 8 years 18 days ago
    Btw: Remember "TV's Frank" Conniff from the 3rd to 6th seasons? He left the show to become the executive producer of "Sabrina The Teenage Witch"! He even appeared in one ep of that show. Probably the one of the few reasons that show was a success. His name was gone from the credits when the show's 6th season had Sabrina in college. We haven't seen or heard from him since, but I imagine he's somewhere in Hollywood keeping busy.
    Fyne T(oo)ning Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    A show I would watch and record every chance I got when it was on Comedy Central, then missed when it moved to SciFi because our cable system didn't have SciFi at the time, but I would later get to see it again whenever I babysat my brother's dogs, since he had SciFi on his home system. Now I have some eps on VHS and one on DVD ("Hellcats";). My faves?: "The Sinister Urge","Prince of Space", and all of the Gamara movies, to name a few. Btw, this isn't the first show to poke fun at bad movies. Back in the early 80's, there was a syndicated show called "Mad Movies", hosted by some unknown stand-up comedian who would lip-synch all of the characters voices in each movie with really screwy, offbeat dialogue that he wrote himself. Ring a bell with anyone else?
    Hailey Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I love this show, thank goodness for YouTube!
    datura Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    The best of the best. Without this show I would never have come across Manos the Hands of Fate and the "haunting Torgo theme"
    jaklumen Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    This will forever be beloved in the geek culture.

I remember when they were doing a lot of 1950's B-movies and apparently my grandfather remembered them, because he came into the room when I was watching the show at his house-- I believe they were doing "Attack of the Gila Monster"-- and he actually laughed.

Joel Hogdson decided to make a new sketch type show (the schitck was that it was all done in a wooden box with a window, and had a more improv feel) when he handed over the reins to Mike Nelson for MST3K, but it flopped.
    Moonxtal Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I remember when me and my mom were flipping through the channels and stumbled onto a godzilla-like movie whith a guy and two.... things down in the corner. We were like "what the heck is this?" and flipped off the channel to look for something else. Later I rediscovered the shadowy figures on the comedy channel and continued watching, chuckling at their comments of the movie. It was then, that I became hooked on MST3K. I followed them from the comedy channel to the sifi channel and my fandom grew. Now I collect the dvds and re watch them over and over again ^^ I love this show!
    dalmatianlover Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    This show was probably canceled because A) all shows must come to an end and B) they ran out of movies to make fun of!
    Rictof Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I was part of a DVD club where I got an episode every month. My favorite one out of the hundreds that I own is Eegah. That stupid Arch Hall Jr kid was ANNOYING! Stupid gas pumping twirp who doesn't shut up about his dune buggy...
    Cybertooth85 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    My dad and I started heckling bad movies after watching episodes of this.
    Hailey Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Great!
    mrs.link Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    omg, this is another one of those shows that will and it does make u more witty. this was the best and i loved watching it with my mom on those nice cold days in scotland. It was one of the best. WE salute you!!!
    robmon300 Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    thank you comendy central i love the bussiness. by the way those guys talk though out the old movies really dogged it.
    eep! Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    great! i'll just download..heh
    Gundam_Warrior Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    The show is extremely worth the money for the sets. When you can get the sets. You get some clean prints and your supporting the show but there are some problems with movie copyrights so some episodes may never make it to DVD but there are clubs and sites where you can download episodes (at various qualities). Look at www.mst3kinfo.com/ for more info
    eep! Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    is it worth buying? its like 100 for two shows.
    Gundam_Warrior Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    Joel & Mike both had different kinds of humor. I like them both for differet reasons. I think that lead to the shows success for so long.
    Gundam_Warrior Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    I was really surprised that this wasn't up yet so here you go guys. MST3K forever!