Comments

Comments
    3575733 Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    A positive role model for Black American families.
    SusieFoo Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    This was our families favorite show! We never missed it. I always thought Phylicia Rashad looked like my mom (ok well one major difference lol).
    Sigmund Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    I grew up with this show, I really looked forward to watching it every week. Now 24 years on I have 3 children and have purchased all the episodes....I have to say there are only a few shows that we can watch as a family with a 10 year old, 14 & 16....they all love The Cosby Show! I have ordered amd had sent to me from America both seasons 7 & 8!!! I think when you have a great base for the show it appeals to all ages...comedy doesn't have an expiry. It would be wonderful for a movie length 20 years down the track!!!
    Bluj200 Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    I love the Cosby but to be honest it got lame once it got in the 90's so when I watch it I watch the 80's episodes.
    Angelic Amber Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    I grew up watching the Cosby Show. However, I don't have any particular memory of watching it.
    BlueDragon87 Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    i love this show it was slightly better than family matters.the show was original but most folks didn't like it because the family seem to perfect father was a doctor mother lawyer but hey the kids would get out of hand but nothing crazy.Like drugs or sex.But Cosby did have problems with Lisa who played Denise she would come to the show late and he didn't like it and they would get into arguments and that's the reason why he put her on the show Different World
    pinklady2393 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    This show is amazing! I have been working on getting all 8 seasons already have three. I wasnt born when this show first started more watched it when the re runs were on.. sadly but true. Its a great show for everyone. Vanessa and Rudy were my favorite characters.
    jerrythemouse Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    i hated it at first, liked it, then got tired of it, i watch it here and there
    CGxSMASH Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    alright, probably the best family sitcom there was.
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    watch this one to from time to time....
    pearljamownzyou Posted 7 years 2 days ago
    I never watched the show when I was younger, but over the years I started to watch and gained a deep love for this show.

Oh and Bill Cosby is my African American hero.
    StarWarsFan746 Posted 7 years 30 days ago
    I love this show.
    Dingbat704 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Love this show!
    NanakiXIII Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Awesome show.
    datura Posted 8 years 19 days ago
    Theo was a cool character, they should base a sitcom around what Theo is doing now
    TVisMyLIFE Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    The Cosby Show is a well-written and funny show, unlike some o f the other campy comedies to air in the 1980s.
    SamFisher Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    have u ever been to the cosby cavern? it this cool forum that you can talk about bill cosby the man his recent internet popularity also you can talk about your favorite YTMND's. the site name http://axel67.proboards85.com/
    jaklumen Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Rhimmer-- it's a different show titled 'Cosby'. To my memory, it didn't have the same characters, although Cosby's and Rashad's characters were rather similar.
    robmon300 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    while theo is eating the b.b.d. in the kitchen. cliff is getting some upstairs. oh cliff from clair.
    Athena9188 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    PJSparkle -

Yes! And they were always eating something. This show revolved around food. What is a "bacon burger dog?"
    Rhimmer Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I remember the new episodes of the Cosby show where all the kids are gone and its in the more new modern time of computers and the net.
    Rictof Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    They also made appearances on A Different World. Those shows had strong ties. Apparently Denise went to the same college as they did or something like that. I'm not sure what came first...
    G UNIT Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Kenny was the best character...his views on life were priceless...and wouldn't want a friend named cockroach?
    Shadow Mist Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I love this show! I watch it every night and it never gets old.
    BenJabotuya Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Ahh! I loved this show. Dr. Huxtable rocked! Theo made some guest appearances on "Fresh Prince of Bel Air".
    Plecostomus Posted 9 years 10 days ago
    Now this is classic family entertainment. Bill Cosby is an excellent comedian! Unfortunately, some of his humor had to be simplified for the family audience that would include kids of age five. Regardless, for those who prefer innocent humor, this is your show!
    robmon300 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    i shall dip the spoon into the pudding