Comments

Comments
    199478q29 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    I remember this but I never watched an episode rilley pluse I dont know if its any good as Disneys 1941 Dumbo.
    klinebabe Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    i used to watch this when it was a re-run. I was born in 88 and probably watched it in 1992 or 1993 . I LOVED it. At the time tv couldnt have been better. Now I look at and think wow... the graphics.. really? lol
    pwange1337 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    only saw 1 episode, but it was awesome
    redheadeddawn Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Holy crap, I loved this show! Can't wait to see an episode to see if it is creepy now. My mom hated this show. Never bothered me!
    lady p Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    A BIT SCARY BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP ME FROM WATCHING IT..LOL
    ANOTHER SHOW SWEPT AWAY
    Duffiskoolomg Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    AHH! I use to sit on my moms bed in the morning and watch this while she was asleep. I recently found a tape of this and other Disney shows at a thrift store.
    rabidhummingbird Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I got to see a couple episodes of this recently on youtube, and it was like stepping into a time warp. This show was one of my favorites when I was like 5 or 6. I can't believe how much I remembered! and yes, it was a little creepy watching it now.
    abcpbs Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I remember Dumbo's circus I don't remember anything
    cannibalholocaust77 Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    DudeDude this came out when i was like 9 and i still get the willies just thinking about it. Creepy ass show same with that pooh corner shit. I'm 30 and i still have nightmares about this akward ass shit. Both of those shows are proof Disney was into some screwed up shit.
    Rose8361 Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    This is another show no one believed me about! I was only 5 or 6 at the time and was beginning to think I imagined it!
    bean07 Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    I loved this show watched it before school. I was sure it aired longer than just a year or so.
    MeerkatChick Posted 9 years 6 months ago
    This used to be on the Disney Channel in the early 90's.
    SharonTheJedi Posted 10 years 9 days ago
    I had no idea this was on TV so long ago.. Wow!! Anyway, I always wanted to be the acrobat cat. My brother watched this and Welcome to Pooh Corner and I watched too since I couldn't have the TV.
    Mondav87 Posted 10 years 1 month ago
    Aww I remember dumbo!
    I always pretended to do the tightrope thing on the back of the couch while watching ah to be under 6 again

I know my Jojo's Circus loving 3 yr old niece would flip over this!
    dalmatianlover Posted 10 years 5 months ago
    Now I am ready for years of therapy! I'd better start now before I start getting nightmares about this show again!
    kimsy520 Posted 10 years 11 months ago
    this was good, but one of the shows my mom made us sit through in daycare.
    diggidy28 Posted 11 years 1 month ago
    Holy Crap! I remember this show being on the Disney channel back when it wasn't on cable, and I could only watch it at my friends house. I don't remember it much except I had a crush on the Cat. Which I don't know if that is weird or even embarassing since I was probably 4-7 years old when I watched it. I just wanted to see it so bad because I loved her! Thanks to the intro, I can see her again...my first love!
    BABYGIRLFOOTE22 Posted 11 years 2 months ago
    when i was a kid i wathed this show every day it was the greatest, it came along with a whole line up of shows i really wish they would bring back. i personally think that there should be a channel with all the shows & cartoons that everyone love so dearly, but i guess that will never happen
    mikee_kid12 Posted 11 years 3 months ago
    This show rocked, I loved it. I also loved the Pooh adventures one, that used actors in mascot costumes as well.