Comments

Comments
    199478q29 Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    I remember this but I never watched an episode rilley pluse I dont know if its any good as Disneys 1941 Dumbo.
    klinebabe Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    i used to watch this when it was a re-run. I was born in 88 and probably watched it in 1992 or 1993 . I LOVED it. At the time tv couldnt have been better. Now I look at and think wow... the graphics.. really? lol
    pwange1337 Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    only saw 1 episode, but it was awesome
    redheadeddawn Posted 5 years 1 day ago
    Holy crap, I loved this show! Can't wait to see an episode to see if it is creepy now. My mom hated this show. Never bothered me!
    lady p Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    A BIT SCARY BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP ME FROM WATCHING IT..LOL
    ANOTHER SHOW SWEPT AWAY
    Duffiskoolomg Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    AHH! I use to sit on my moms bed in the morning and watch this while she was asleep. I recently found a tape of this and other Disney shows at a thrift store.
    rabidhummingbird Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    I got to see a couple episodes of this recently on youtube, and it was like stepping into a time warp. This show was one of my favorites when I was like 5 or 6. I can't believe how much I remembered! and yes, it was a little creepy watching it now.
    abcpbs Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I remember Dumbo's circus I don't remember anything
    cannibalholocaust77 Posted 7 years 6 days ago
    DudeDude this came out when i was like 9 and i still get the willies just thinking about it. Creepy ass show same with that pooh corner shit. I'm 30 and i still have nightmares about this akward ass shit. Both of those shows are proof Disney was into some screwed up shit.
    Rose8361 Posted 7 years 8 days ago
    This is another show no one believed me about! I was only 5 or 6 at the time and was beginning to think I imagined it!
    bean07 Posted 7 years 21 days ago
    I loved this show watched it before school. I was sure it aired longer than just a year or so.
    MeerkatChick Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    This used to be on the Disney Channel in the early 90's.
    SharonTheJedi Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I had no idea this was on TV so long ago.. Wow!! Anyway, I always wanted to be the acrobat cat. My brother watched this and Welcome to Pooh Corner and I watched too since I couldn't have the TV.
    Mondav87 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Aww I remember dumbo!
    I always pretended to do the tightrope thing on the back of the couch while watching ah to be under 6 again

I know my Jojo's Circus loving 3 yr old niece would flip over this!
    dalmatianlover Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Now I am ready for years of therapy! I'd better start now before I start getting nightmares about this show again!
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    this was good, but one of the shows my mom made us sit through in daycare.
    diggidy28 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Holy Crap! I remember this show being on the Disney channel back when it wasn't on cable, and I could only watch it at my friends house. I don't remember it much except I had a crush on the Cat. Which I don't know if that is weird or even embarassing since I was probably 4-7 years old when I watched it. I just wanted to see it so bad because I loved her! Thanks to the intro, I can see her again...my first love!
    BABYGIRLFOOTE22 Posted 9 years 1 day ago
    when i was a kid i wathed this show every day it was the greatest, it came along with a whole line up of shows i really wish they would bring back. i personally think that there should be a channel with all the shows & cartoons that everyone love so dearly, but i guess that will never happen
    mikee_kid12 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    This show rocked, I loved it. I also loved the Pooh adventures one, that used actors in mascot costumes as well.