Comments

Comments
    FreakyWolfman Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    OH MY GOD FINALLY!! I started veiwing this site specifically to find this show. I started alphabetically looking at each and every show with only a few vague pictures in my mind and as a U titled show i had pretty much passed giving up hope. I'd thought maybe I'd dreamt it but HERE IT IS! THANK GOD FOR RETRO JUNK! I'm filled wtih so much happiness right now i could hug a complete stranger!!!!
    sneeze Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    megaupload.com/?f=TP3MMCOM
    wallabyboy1 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    I started reading the comic books, and then i heard about the show, but by then it was already off the air.

Malibu Comics was bought by Marvel! :{
    nacho1 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I love this show it's prime time
    yonoid Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    try ioffer that's wghere i got my copy memorial
    Breakman Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I used to like this show, and if it came on right now I'd watch it. Hardcase and Prime were my favorite characters.

What happened to Prime's comic book, anyway?
    The Walkin Memorial Posted 8 years 14 days ago
    This show was great can anyone tell me were to go to watch , Buy, or buy the episodes i woul appreicate it
    ScottTrakker Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    "It's Prime's time"...
    Norrin Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I agree with Cybertooth, lots of good potential. In my opinion Prime was a very good comic book hero, the comics just never really amounted to much though.
    Edymnion Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Yes, this was one of the better superhero cartoons that got produced.
    Cybertooth85 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    You have to be real osbcure comic fan to have seen (and known about) this show. It was lifted quite liberally, from the now defunct Malibu Comic of the same name. With much less backstory, it had much less content, overall, it was a tiny glimpse at the Ultraverse world, where superpowers were a cross between Marvel's mutants and DC's metahumans. More than anything, this show was about *potential* ideas, and that, RetroJunkies, is the very point of Malibu Comics entire Ultraverse line.