Comments

Comments
    3575733 Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    So creepy. I was afraid to fall asleep.
    since97 Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    chiller. robert englund is so awesome.
    Angelic Amber Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    I wanted to watch this sooo bad.. but mommy said... no.
    Coco Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    Robert Englund is my hero!
    spongegirl Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    sometimes they air it on CHILLER
    taberlover Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    i loved this show i have a few of them ,would love wb to bring out a box set!!!!!!!!!
    Johnny_Thor Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I loved this show though it wasnt the greatest it was freddy's show so yeah that makes it right off awesome! Movies were better and they recently have been showing episodes on the channel Chiller.
    DarkDesire667 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    This show was awesome and the series SHOULD have been included in the Nightmare Box set... with all the movies. I remember this show was similar to "Tales from the Crypt" But hosted by Freddy instead of the Krypt Keeper.
    cousin Kenster Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    hey they show reruns of this and Friday the 13th series on Directv!!!.......on the Chiller channal.
    kylewhite Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    its just as bad as friday the 13th series.
    700rhats Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    This show was either on late, or on a strange channel, as I always remember wanting to see it whenever it was advertised, but never caught it more than once, or twice. I found some episodes online, and they are just so bizzare they are an awesome bit of 80's nostalgia. Quite creepy for television, also. I've never seen anything quite like it.
    MrTron Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I was allowed to watch Freddy's Nightmares only because after it was over NWA Wrestling came on. Good times I tell ya.
    robdx169 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Sometimes these were better than some of the sequels. Are these on dvd anywhere?
    Nikadimas Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I remember watching this show on television. I must've had one hell of a memory and a deranged childhood because I was 5-6 at the time and can still remember some of the episodes. I wonder why this has never re-aired on Sci-Fi or anything. I mean, with all the crap they put on, a show with 44 episodes would have to have a couple gems to get that many under it's belt.
    The_D Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    i think i rember one epiose of this guy who had a crush onthis gurl, they slept together but his legs were fused together and the girl choped his legs in half.. then anotehr where freddy was a dj haha.. but i was a we lad, im 24 now so subtract 88 from now haha. weird i saw that show at that age and never had a nightmare aout him (till i moved in 88.. thats odd)
    mrs.link Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    what the..!!! there was a show of this
    !!hell i bet it was better than goosebumps the series on fox!!where was i!!!oh i wasnt alive yet.damn, the 80's rocked. cool i wouldve loved it probably.
    eep! Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I personally don’t remember the show, but Ingrid (girlfriend) remembers it very well. She said it came LATE Saturday night after snl. Here a petition to get it on Sci-fi.

TheGreatMightyTube Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Wow! I remember staying up late and watching this show, when i was a kid! It was REALLY twisted, one of the better Twilight zone types that came out back then. i hope this makes it to a DVD release someday.
    Iloveth80sfan911 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I never saw this show when it first aired but I think it would be cool if they put it on sci fi channel.