Comments

Comments
    247wkman Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    please mom please mom pleeeease don't push tha button!
    old good new suck and arm wrestle with earl is favorite scence!
    nostalgia96 Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    GET OUT OF MY LABORATORY!!!!!!!
    bobcatman09 Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    this was one of the reasons i miss being a 90s kid this show ruled
    poop785 Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    you are stupid you are stupid and dont forget you arre stupid i still say that till this day dexters lab rules
    CartoonKing2 Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    This is still one of my favorite cartoons. Despite the fact that the later episodes sucked. At least there were more of the original version.
    CartoonFanatic Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    Ah man, Dexter's Laboratory was the best! My favorite episode was the opera episode. Still sing along to it till this day.
    MikoAmu Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    I love dexter! ^^ He's funny!
    CartoonKing2 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    Seasons 1-2 ('96-'98) were awesome. Seasons 3-4 ('01-'03) were horrible. But I still think it's overall a good show. I loved on the episode "The Muffin King" when Dexter's dad said "Dexter, I am your father!" and Dexter said "No... I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU!! Oh wait.. I knew that."
    199478q29 Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    This show started in 95 actuley and this is a great show Deedde get out of my labortory.
    ButtercupL Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    ''Ha haha! Hahaha haha!'' ahh still one of my favourite shows :D
    rpm61787 Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    I remember watching this for the first time and thinking...Dexter is a real rascal. Then i tought to myself.... I rather be in the middle of the Vietnam War without a weapon then watch the rest of this episode
    SYCD Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    there is no reason to why YTV shouldn't still air cartoons like this, they're pure genious!
    OrangeSodaFreak Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    "Oooh... What does THIS button do???" Hahaha. Mandark's real name is Susan. :P
    BIGTEE Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    dexter's voice was annoying but i liked the show
    dbzgt Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    This show is soooooo funny. who does not like this show.
    KaoriKnight Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    I remember watching the first episode when this came out!!
    Little_cupcake Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    Yeaah! Dexter's Lab! I used to watch this show all the time when i was little. It was/still is my favorite and even my sister loves this show! Luckily enough I still can watch this show on Boomerang where i live :).
    nostalgicguy Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    D.D. unintentionally making Dexter's life hell, hilarious, never got old. And Dexter's parents, the stereotypical mom, and Dex's dad had that 40's, 50's, 60's dad feel to him. Mandark's was very funny, I also liked Dial m for Monkey short, and the Justice league spoof (Major Glory, Crunk, etc.). It did go downhill after Ego Trip, sadly.
    Maniacal_Beauty Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    Miss this show too! Didi! Get out of my laboratory! He said it like luh-bore-atory the mom and dad were so naive!
    BlueDragon87 Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    Classic cartoon network material i love this show
    lolabunny Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    lol i like the episode where dexter and his friend dress up as girls and go in the girls bathroom :)
    Mondav87 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    Seth MacFarlane?!? the Family Guy...Guy?
    mrjedi76 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    My favorite episode of all time ...RASSLOR....The Macho Man was no joke!! BRING ME A CHALLENGE...BRING ME SPORT!!....LMAO
    boolovesyou Posted 5 years 2 days ago
    DEEEEEEEEE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!lolZ
    daniice3 Posted 5 years 26 days ago
    remember at times wen he'd just walk around in a robot suit and save the day and just sit on the porch with dee dee? how in the hell their nameless parents went 8 years (excluding that one time in japan) without seeing that?
    powerpuffsofi Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    mandark's laugh= priceless. i adored this show(:
    kjb29 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    Great show. Dexter's inventions were cool (the robot suit), and DeeDee was hilarious, as well as Mandark, loved the Dial M for Monkey and The Justice Pals, too. It got pretty horrible after Ego Trip though IMO.. the animation change, the jokes got corny, etc.
    benton gold Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    Mandark's the best character. His laugh always gets stuck in your head.
    bcbolo Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I loved this show and The Justice Friends shorts that would be there. I remember there was an episode where a kid was narrating it with the phrase "YOU ARE STOOOOOOOOOPID!" Damn, this was a great show.
    Ohhileo Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Because I never had cable/satellite at home, I could only ever watch Cartoon Network whenever I went on holiday to a place that did. Dexter's Lab was among my top five favourites on that channel!

Favourite episode is 'Beard to be Feared', where he idolises a Mr. T-alike TV hero called 'Action Hank'. He grows himself a beard, and while walking down the street he somehow gets mistaken for AH (because of the beard) and is asked by the police to go in and sort out a hostage crisis.

Dexter: "Why can't you send in the SWAT team?"

Cop: "Because they've only got moustaches."
    Cosgrove Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Trueblue94: That's the segment "The Parrot Trap". Your thinking about The Puppet Pals which were on the short "The Justice Friends" which was on Dexter's Lab. So yes, it was on this show. They were featured on the segments "The Justice Friends: Things That Go Bonk in the Night".
    crich Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Watched this show one day afte my nieces finished watching power puff girls and simply fell in love
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I don't think Jimmy Nuetron's a ripoff of this. Sure, Jimmy's a genious with a lab, but it's not laid out the same way this show is. Jimmy Nuetron has its own style and flavor if you ask me.
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Wasn't there a short where two puppets would whack each other, or am I thinking of The Powerpuff Girls?
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    My favorite episode is the one where Dexter makes a parrot robot that copies everyone!

axora Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    DeeDee would get on my damn last nerv >.
    sam1304 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    my favorte show
    FoiledDragon Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    I miss those little shorts with those superhero room-mates, so funny.
    ed3511 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I loved Dexter's lab as a kid, I wish they were still airing it.
    CandyCane Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    Man...it used to come on cartoonnetwork ALOT.
    RetroDinosuar Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    Omelette du fromage! Man I used to love this show I'm planning on getting boomerang just so I can watch it. And I never knew Seth MacFarlane was a writer for this
    retrojunk92 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    One of the best Cartoons that Cartoon Network aired!
    This_guy Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    This show could be enjoyed by anybody (comic book geeks, anime fans, pop culture aficionados, etc.). It was just that damn good.
    Backfromthedead Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    dee dee was his older, because in one episode dexter is moved up a grade and ends up in her class
    crazedfishher Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I was always confused about if Dee Dee was his older or younger sister.

PlantPage55 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    "Mock 5" is one of the most brilliant parody's I have ever seen from a television show. It perfectly captures everything that can be poked fun at about Speed Racer and Anime in general.

Couple that with "D & Dee Dee" and you have too much hilarity for THIS nerd to handle.
    TempleNostalgia91 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I actually think I might die of Nostalgia >.
    Jezebel07 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    Dee-Dee: I'm a fanciful unicorn!!

LMAO!!!
    shawnboggie Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I loved dexter laboratory and i watched it everyday Dexter ownz Jimmy Neutron's ASS
    ilovemohawks Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    Dee Dee reminds me of of this one girl who shares the same name. & I always wondered why Dexter was wayyy shorter then her. I mean, she was five & he ten? I don't know, something like that. The one episode I liked a ton was the one you find out that one smart guy who also lives near Dexter is named Sunshine or something. :D
    adog3001 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED the older episodes. I would cry and die from laughter from this show. I have to admit, the newer episodes......abysmal!! They were so dry and boring. Bring back the old Deeeexters LAAAAAB!!!
    yurara Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I totally love Dexter's laboratory. I'm just like Dee Dee.
    retroplore Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    It's no doubt that I loved watching this show. I was obsessed from watching this show, waiting anxiously to see if a new episode would come on air-Cartoon Network. Yeah, that was the time when I really enjoyed watching TV or something good always came on.
    lizardidg3dx Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    i remember how the sister dee dee would touch all the buttons it was my favorite back in the day
    animefan123 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    Dee Dee sometimes annoyed me alittle bit. But I had a HUGE crush on dexter. (Still do. Hee Hee)
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    omg... this show was the dumest show i had ever watched in my life although i must admitt i found some of it funny at times....
    redzeoranger2 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Jesus, I loved this show! I thought it was great at first and now because of all these crappy new cartoon network shows Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, PPG, etc. are like masterpieces by comparison to My Gym Partner's a Monkey, Ben 10, or Camp Lazlo.
    KachieChan Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    What an all-star cast this had. No wonder it was such a big success.

This and Johnny Bravo were two of the best cartoon's on Cartoon Network. Those two show's to this day, represent Cartoon Network. I wish they would air more Johnny Bravo and Dexter...
    Ballala Posted 7 years 3 months ago

I LOVED THAT SHOW!! ^^
    soundmonkey44 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    my personal favriote cartooncartoon cant wait for a DVD release.
    timbox129 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    If the links are broken, go to my photostream at FLICKR for Mandark in his cape, OK?
    timbox129 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    HELP EVERYBODY! IT'S THE MANDARK!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S DEXTER'S RIVAL, DEE DEE DESTROYS HIS LAB, AND I CAN SEE MANDARK IN HIS CAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN FACT, MANDARK IS WEARING THAT SAME CAPE THAT HE WORE IN EGO TRIP!!!!!!!!!! WANNA SEE HIM IN HIS CAPE?!!!!!! OKAY, THAT'S IT! I'M SHOWING YOU MANDARK IN HIS CAPE!!!!!

SO WATCH OUT FOR MANDARK! So what did you and I think of Mandark? Sorry I scream at y'all.
    NickelodeonFan97 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I mean, I wouldn't call NEUTRON a blatant ripoff of DEXTER'S! Sorry about my stupid speech mistakes.
    NickelodeonFan97 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I mean, I wouldn't call Dexter's a blatant ripoff of Neutron.
    NickelodeonFan97 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Dexter's and Neutron are both about boy geniuses....and that's really the only similarity between them, so I wouldn't call Neutron a blatant ripoff of Neutron.
    99Centsplease Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Actually, speedy, the crush on Dee Dee was there from square one.
    speedy Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    i liked most the story of the rivalry between mandark
    anfd dexter .i initially prefered mandark,but after
    he falled in love of deedee ,he lost his 'bad guy'
    charm
    99Centsplease Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    ^^^^Spot on, fragglerocker1020, SPOT. ON!!!
    Matli Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Dexter rules!!
    DK1988 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    "I ATE CHER COOKIES I ATE CHER COOKIES"
    -[DEDE]

LOL THATS MY FAVORITE EPISODE
    adog3001 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Loved this show until the last few seasons when they got a new artist and director...then it went downhill....still a classic nonetheless.
    fragglerocker1020 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Everyone knows that Jimmy Neutron is a blatant ripoff of dexter's lab
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 23 days ago
    You can watch episodes of this show in the video section at cartoonetwork.com.
    Copper20 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Why must Cartoon Network Betray this show?
    Paperboy84 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I remember an episode where Dexter and Dee Dee drank all the coffee, and their parents went totally insane. Like they HAD to have coffee to live. Hilarious.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I have recordings of this show. If only I had Boomerang I would record more episodes (and more classic cartoons from that network).
    rksexy2finger Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Awesome show I loved watching it. It was one of the shows on Cartoon Network when CN was in it's prime. Quote: You're stupid very very stupid and you know what you stupid.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    You can watch Dexter Epiosdes on the following web:
    www.youtube.com
    dakid Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    i remember back in 95 they showed this in a 5 minute short cartoon presentation.as well for "two stupid dogs", "cow and chicken". then they made it on to a full half hour cartoon series later on .
    grizzly Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I would sometimes wathc this show.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    OMG!!! I used to Heart that show forever and always!!!! back in 2001.
    I even pretended I had my own lab in my Basement. I even made ripoff books called: Nicky's Lab (Nicky is my Name.)
    I even saw one epiosde when Dee dee Ate one of Dexter's cookies but there was werid Postion put on it. Which made her grew B-I-G! She became 50 feet tall! man, i used to love that show. it;s fun too. I even Found air-heads candy, with Dexter's Glasses inside the wrapper! Man! That was so cool EVER! If you guys love this show, and still do, BRING DEXTER"S LAB BACK ON THE AIR BY NOW!
    Dan5121 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Someone needs to upload the ending of this show, that was great too: "there is gloom, and doom, while things go Boom. . ." you know what I'm talking about.
    Daikun Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    This is one of the most brilliant cartoons of the 90s.

...Then 2001 came along, and the new seasons sucked.
    mrs.link Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    this is an awsome show. it used to be like my bro's fav on cartoon network (until dragon ball z came along...) and i loved it too. dexter is sooo funny.
    lisa_ballengee Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    O...M...G....!!!! Dexter's!!! Love it!!! Man, I wish it still came on regularly.
    CheezNapkin Posted 9 years 2 months ago