Comments

Comments
    SSJKarma Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    I loved that show, mainly because it was "THE NEW AVENGERS" not the old ones, yesssss... the people who did criticised it because it didn't have the old more popular characters actually yelled for nothing, because they did have an episode to each their names.

the truth is, this is setup int he future after the original charcaters have disbanded. Captain America, had left for another reason, following his own mission. Ironman was defending the earth from outer space in his space station around the earth and thor had gone back to asguard trying to stop the ragnarok from coming. Leaving antman (dr. henry pim) one of the original, in charge of the team.

What i found stupid is to think that because capt isn't there, the show sucks... because it did not. the return of the falcon into the team was quite a good choice and the fact they were wearing armors is also a good way to make things better for them. for most of them didn't have super powers. Hawk eye and falcon to begin with.

the show was good, but like all others, i think it was too short lived. it should of run for at least another season and bring back the focus on some avengers. Simon for exemple shouldn't have came back at the very end.
    chakotay3054 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    When i see this show i am sorely disapointed by it ,first no cap or iron man or thor. how do you not be able to use your own characters for your cartoons. next the art was crap with crap special effects, marvel needs to have the same people animate their shows that dc does. don't get me stated about the costumes i think they were just trying to sell toys with this series. another marvel flub like the fantastic four with herbie the robot and ironman with freedom force and modok as comic relief.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    So where the hell is Captain America?
    yotaruvegeta Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I watched this when it originally aired, and I liked it back then. Now that I look at it, I don't think I can recommend it to fans now.

The battle suits, the transformations and the lack of characters like Cap are big negatives. I hope that they'll create a new series.
    snickid Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I use 2 watch this show in the morning when i was a kid token off way too soon
    The Walkin Memorial Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I uploaded the intro. For episodes go to

The Walkin Memorial Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I uploaded all the episode info
    AdamYJ Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Yeah, I liked it too. (I was the one who rewrote the show summary). It was pretty popular, too. However, it got cancelled for all sorts of other business reasons. You'll never convince a lot of old-school comic book fans that, though.

I don't really understand the criticisms myself. Then again, this show seemed right up my alley. I always preferred the "second-string" Avengers over the bigger names anyway. And since I liked Avengers comic books and grew up on flashy, "toyetic" '80s and '90s action cartoons, it seemed fine that the two were combined. The only problem was when they played the "armor up" scenes more than once in an episode. Then it got repetitive.
    regular_joe Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I thought this show was awsome. I loved it. There was only a few episodes that I remember. Marvel or Fox should have made more episodes. I liked Hawkeye, and Tigra. (she was kind of hot)