Comments

Comments
    arizvega Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    i like when they change into animals roar!.....
    Owen40 Posted 4 years 26 days ago
    I never really got into this programme. I remember it being on though I guess I was just too young for it to hold my interest. I liked the covers of the books though how it would show them morphing into the animal.
    Aleolus Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    Dude, I can't believe Nickelodeon canceled this! I would so have loved to have been able to watch it, and I bet a different network would have let it run for at least four or five seasons!
    dsxcloud Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    I loved this show. the series stayed in my head all these years even though it was canceled by the network and only last a year.
    meandeadly Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    i read many of the books
    shootinkill Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    lawl the only reason this show was so Bad Was That it was Nickelodeon who... is a Kids.. show hosting TV SHOW and if thay Could get on a diffrent Network Back then thay would be still Makeing New epasodes im sure if thay Would Come Back thay could go on Fox,Nbc,abc or somthing like that were not allowed to put vilence in the tv show If thay did thay would of got Kick off the network anyways So if thay did or would go to a new network other then the one who canned them for no reason and just said the reason was beacues it was g... '''hay beacues thay would not Let them do what thay wanted to make it a better show I still say This would be better if thay came back in 2009/10 or somthing with new And more idea's to go on but thay are older now So i dont think it Would Work out thay would need to find new actors and everything to get started again the only reason thay would be brought back is that or if thay could air on abc or somthing Lawl flash forward is On abc and its Beast its got lots of violence/syfi/mystory fits the same as Animophs Lawl Well Nickaloadenon is G '''''' Hay for not letting them Fix there show and just canning them for idot's idea's saying It was Bad and It was but thay Could fix it.... now just like fox did to futurama >>>> -_-
    monbon Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    I remember this. Freaking retarded they canceled it.
    Bokura63 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I actually went to elementary school with the authors nephew. Unofrtunately i never liked the books. I never got a chance to watch the show either.
    bcbolo Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I vaguely remember watching a couple episodes of this show. I remember the one episode with one of the kids not being able to eat a certain kind of food or he would transform, but he had to eat that food in front of his family without transforming.
    Taweko Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I loved this show, I still have tapes. I like the books more though, they were way better... but still... I wish they never cancelled it. With today's technology, they could make a SICK animorphs movie and I'd buy it no matter how bad it sucked.
    Barbarax Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I love this show, and the book series. The only problem is the episodes and books are hard to come by now and days
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I've never read the books, nor seen this show. My brother read the books years ago, but I was still into picture books at that age so I never got into them:P This show looks cool though and the intro is awesome!!!
    axora Posted 5 years 7 months ago

This was interesting show...Boratt out!
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    just as any adaptation, this wasn't as good as the book series
    Endlessblobman Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    I hated animorphs lol
    n3se Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    I remember lookin at these books whenever we used to have a book fair at school, bt everything was always so expensive at them things!haha
    natalie0790 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I didnt reaalllly like this, but I used to proper fancy Tobias who turned into the bird, raven thing and couldnt animorph back. Them slugs in the ears were horrible
    FoiledDragon Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    gosh this show was boring, I never got the point of all of it and why them going nude was necessary.
    bigaint2 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    i like animorphs the game in ps1 i remember that game. but and i like to watch the series...i think nickelodeon should return it back...they'll go number 1 if they'll return the animorphs..i hope to have animorph the movie this 2009...hahaha...coz our graphics is andvance thyan before..hahaha..i thy'll return the animorphs the series..ty
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    i kinda felt sorry for the kids tho... cuz when they turn back into humans... they're nude
    test tiger2 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    i love animorphs but cant find all the books can some 1 help me???
    CandyCane Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    Weird show used to creep me out when they start transforming...but wasn't interested in the show it actually bore me.
    This_guy Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Never read the books, but I used to watch this every Saturday. I thought Cassie was really cute. She had some "junk in the trunk" and would wear a lot of baggy clothes to hide it. Totally unnecessary IMHO.
    deathslayer77 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I like animorphs. I think the books are really fun and exciting. I also liked the tv show a lot. I think it sould have ran longer, I mean 26 episodes is'nt really a good series. people said that it was too creepy for kids, I think what they have on nickelodian now is creepy. and people complained that it was not enough like the books, I think it would take away the suprise if you have already read the books. and so what if afects are a little suckish ar'nt all old tv shows like that. so i say to those people who helped get animorphs taken off the air, you have a bad taste in television.
    SB22 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    The guy who played Jake Is Iceman from the X-men movies.
    whadafxup Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    ahh christopher ralph. obseeeesssed. haha
    whadafxup Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    OMG I loved this show so much. I always thought they were all so cute :)
    djkidna Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    The show was too creepy for kids? That was there excuse? And then they put Invader Zim on the network. That's a riot.
    raforum Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    All the episodes can be watched on The Animorphs Forum at http://animorphsforum.com
    k24601 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Even though I don't remember reading the books, (odd considering how much I love books and reading), I remember the show and consider myself a huge fan of Animorphs. So what if the show was different in some ways from the books? Thanks for complaining and making them take it off air, guys. But...yay for the internet so we can find , watch, and buy our favorite shows.
    MeanMichaelMyers Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    those books were great the show sucked though
    444Kuronue Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    T_T I really miss this show. lol I use to have a crush on Tobiaos. Thank you T.V. links for giving us back really good shows and cartoons.
    hellomynameisjohn Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    you can watch pretty much every episode of this show on tv-links.co.uk, its freaking awsome. you can wach pretty much anything on that website!
    Panton Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I am a huge fan of Animorph books, and hearing they had a show was just... beyond awsome! Now you can see what Visser III's morphs look like!
    velvetfangs Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I LOVE those books! I started reading them in third grade with my friend sasha. later on in fourth grade I borred tapes of the show from the lybery and I guess it was ok, but you could tell everything was fake.
    1)the Andilates were obvisly costumes
    2)someone morphed lion in the show(I think it was Rachel) and i don't think anyone could exeptdavid
    3)some of the episodes wern't even in the books!
    4)they got the carecter style wrong, like Cassie had really short hair, and Marco was shorter.
    5)the whole time they were praticly giving away that they could morph!
    justpatrice Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I still have my collection of these books. I could have cared less that Nick cancelled it b/c it was garbage compared to the book series(sorry to anyone who actually LIKE the t.v. series). Even as a young kid I knew they butchered the story-line of the book, and it upset me.
    Dan5121 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    This show was HORRIBLE compared to the books. I think it made the books look bad.
    devin_b Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    That's why they cancelled the show?? Because those idiots at Nick thought it was too creepy?? You know, it's people like that that made me stop watching Nick all together. The shows they have on there now totally suck.
    Klingon Warrior Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    this wat one of the best shows i came across when i was younger. i never knew wether the show managed to finish with a good ending or bad.!!!!!!
    jack skellington Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    hey you stole my avatar you avatar stealer!

lol,just kidding
    I gusse we can share
    for now
    Strykor Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Name ANY exec from ANY channel that can't remember when they were kids?
    AdamYJ Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I'm so glad this site has the first season intro. That way, I get to hear the cool theme song. The second season's intro just had Jake introducing the premise of the show. The theme would play over tyhe ending credits, but it would always be covered over by that guy who announced what show would be on next.
    sewage Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I never red the books but the show was cool... it was one of those shows that made you feel mature just for watching it as a kid. Hey IceMan is in it too! I thought he looked familiar isn't he IceMan in the X-Men movies?
    mrs.link Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    umm i never liked the books so im pretty sure the show sucked too.
    imissem Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    i seriously agree with this persons comments on when the 90s ended so did nick..its all a bunch of crap now
    Cybertooth85 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    Also, with how in-depth and complicated the books became (being such a long series), I was thoroughly drained from immersive literature for awhile. So when Harry Potter came out, I vowed never to start another Young Adult series like that, but now I'm just going to wait until all seven volumes are published, and then I'll read them together.
    Cybertooth85 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    Ditto. The books, while bogged down with heavy exposition, were very action-oriented. In contrast, the show was more about, "Oh noes!!!! Will the kids be found out??? Find out after this commercial!". I mean, the day I knew I could never watch this show was when the the whole oatmeal attack (turns out oatmeal is highly toxic to Yeerks while in their pools) was not half as good in the books. Instead of a knockdown dragout fight with Marco tossing huge barrels and someone shooting a ray to blow the contents into the pool, we had the quits throwing water balloons. WATER BALLOONS?! Stupid Nickolodeon...
    Forgotten sin Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    I liked the books, but the show kinda soured on me early on.